Sign in to follow this  
Murphyman20thGTI

Hacker to player ratio

Ok for me it seems that for about every 5 players chances are 1 of them may be hacking of some sort.

Either teleporting, god mode, weapon crates, or something along those lines.

Good thing the server I use the host is Great at removing/banning the abusers of the hacks.

Granted some hackers are nice and willing to supply you with gear or best yet a bugged vehicle.

I was playing with buddy's then one said they got shot then Next thing I know a gullies up player showed up next to me and he was bleeding out his neck and didn't need a bandage or transfusion. Then he decided to give me a LMG then out of know where he spawned 4 vehicles about 10 sheep and a player right near us. And said Here you go! Was talking with host and we tried to figure which player was the hacker only since he did shoot and kill one of are players by use of teleporting.

Found his Ingame name was "Dome" and he was kicked/banned since not following servers rules.

He also ended up dropping a crate of gear too bad server kicks instantly for users with illegal guns or I would have gears up fully. Instead I refrained and kept my AK74 to not be cheap but code idea to get in a car he spawned.

Ofcourse with my luck "Murphy's Law" I opened door to get in drivers seat and INSTADEATH for me...

Here I was trying to to abuse or use hackers gear just go for a joy ride in the car and maybe crash it purposely for giggles

Well I won't do that again. So be WARNED "OLD HATCHBACK" hacked cars can be a trap.

Are group ended up blowing up the cars and the gear crate and looting my body and think they recorded it

If I find video I will post the link.

Also for the last 5 days we have atleast 1 or 2 hackers a day teleporting killing us or other players on server

The last one I died from besides the glitches car me and a buddy were driving in white pickup truck and we stopped for a minute to switch drivers and we were in middle of Norther woods and out of no where are car lights on fire with us in it...

No shots where fired at all just instant engulfed fire on truck. So then we both get knocked out and ejected from car and I see a gillie player rolling around us we are laying there..

I end up dieing of blood loss not a killing blow or anything and when my buddy awakes he sees that the car looks perfect and can get gear and Can save vehicle but cannot drive it.

So my point is hackers ruin a good survival game just to have fun.

I can stand if I get killed for my gear or my vehicle, to help someone else survive but just being killed to have my body not looted or just for them to destroy vehicle is so pointless.

HACKERS EARN YOUR KILL.. JUST A BUNCH OF NOOBS CHEATING JUST TO KILL WTF, YOU WILL ALL REGRET IT WHEN YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW GAME KEY CODE TO PLAY AGAIN ONCE U GET BANNED FROM BATTLEEYE!

Hacking at the moment is crazy bad, between Battleye, DayZ Anti Hax and checking logs daily myself an average of 3 people a day or 20 or so players a week are being banned from the server I'm an admin on...and no I'm not exagerating. I'm starting to actually worry that our server will be empty apart from my clan soon cause we've banned everyone else for hacking.

Bring on Standalone!

Hacking at the moment is crazy bad, between Battleye, DayZ Anti Hax and checking logs daily myself an average of 3 people a day or 20 or so players a week are being banned from the server I'm an admin on...and no I'm not exagerating. I'm starting to actually worry that our server will be empty apart from my clan soon cause we've banned everyone else for hacking.

Bring on Standalone!

I'll play on your server as long as I can have some direct communication with the admins if I encounter someone hacking/abusing the game