steel599

Looking for a few people to play DayZ with.

Im still new to the game but I know the basics.

You must have a mic and skype.

Add me saying you want to play DayZ

Skype name: gary.klein9

• Like 1

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming.

We have over 200 players in various Fire teams and groups playing Day Z and using our Teamspeak Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids. These teams have several bases, vehicles, camps and play across several of our own home

servers.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!" (Click to see who's online and playing right now!)

212.187.246.58:9140

Im still new to the game but I know the basics.

You must have a mic and skype.

Add me saying you want to play DayZ

Skype name: gary.klein9

Hey where do you play from? and age if you dont mind me asking?

Hey where do you play from? and age if you dont mind me asking?

Im 19 and i live in the US

Im 19 and i live in the US

ahh ok im in Australia i can play on some US servers but not most if you want we can team up

Steam: wet_willy