Hark (DayZ)

Atlanta7 Server Admin Abuse

Server - Atlanta7

Time - 10:45 Cst

My team ran into the server admin [VA]El_Jeffe and one of his clan members, outside Khelm. We ended up getting into a fire fight, and took them both out, but I ended up dying. My team tried to get my equipment from my corpse, but the admin ended up getting angry and restarted the server.

you havnt proven anything you are accusing someone at the moment without proof it is not a legitamate claim

Hey I followed the guidelines and rules of posting in this forums which I suggest you read. So hopefully it gets investigated. or the server admin of Atlanta7 reads this post and send me a pm of what happened.

Its like if a cop pulls you over and writes you a speeding ticket and was verbally abusive too you, and maybe made a remark that offended you. So what do you do, you go in and file a complaint. Just like you would file a complaint if an employee was not doing his job or being abusive.

That is what I am doing here.

Hey I followed the guidelines and rules of posting in this forums which I suggest you read. So hopefully it gets investigated. or the server admin of Atlanta7 reads this post and send me a pm of what happened.

Its like if a cop pulls you over and writes you a speeding ticket and was verbally abusive too you' date=' and maybe made a remark that offended you. So what do you do, you go in and file a complaint. Just like you would file a complaint if an employee was not doing his job or being abusive.

That is what I am doing here.

[/quote']

The obvious difference being that the both you and the police would actually keep a record of said ticket, whereas this is not the case in your .. well case. If you cannot even provided a pretty specific timeframe of this occurence you're not going to see anything much happen. Word against word.