Sign in to follow this  
razeaiur

Looking for small squad/clan

Hi im looking for a small squad or clan that works in squads of four im new but have played the game enough to know what im doing i have teamspeak and skype, pm me if interested even in starting one

Hi, I'm interested in joining you. If you have a method of transport and enough followers we could dominate a server. I'm experienced and have equipment. I have TS and Skype, my steam name is eatme421

Hi, im interested. im fairly experienced and a good sniper. skype is AlethianDayZ, steam is Alethian.

awesome, i dont have my own server on ts so we will probably use skype more unless we can create rooms for private use which would be wonderful, i havent done much on the server side as i have only been going into servers with less then 5 people just so i can get a good feel for the controls and zombies and im pretty confident in my sneak and control only thing that throws me off is my fps ive done everything every one said and i can run at almost 20 fps but i get random drops which screw me over i been using dayz commander to find my servers

I would like to join if you are still opening. If you are hit me up on skype my name is missionc2 and i am a experienced player and know how to win the fire fight.

yes if enough people become interested we can turn this into a full tactical clan, and if that happens id like input on a name and how we'd create a site as i have no idea what id call the clan or how to make a good site