Sign in to follow this  
antiavenger

possible hacker on server

although i have no evidence against this player (Asaliotosgr) i was on Server 2590 at about 6 30am (in-game time) which is daylight i was at the NE airfield looting for guns until this player (Asaliotosgr) joins, i didnt think much of it at the time as i was the only person on the server until he joined and he couldnt possibly be near me , 10 minutes after he joined i hear gunshots in game and see my player has suddenly a fractured leg , i then begin to look around and see no one around , and then another gun shot, now im bleeding out, i quickly decide to get in my tractor and drive off until suddenly i am somehow teleported 5 feet away from the tractor and then i drop dead a few seconds later from a headshot, after i died i respawned back in game to find that it was somehow the middle of the night again only the sun came up 30 mins before, i dont know if this player was hacking or i was in the wrong place at the wrong time which is doubtful or simply the server was having a fit as ive never seen it suddenly change from morning to night, and the player wasnt listed on the scoreboard either telling me he hasnt played in this server before which is suspious because i doubt he could get to the NE airfield with sniper of some sort in just 10 minutes.