loh_uber

Looking for DayZ partner/help.

So I've been playing DayZ for about a week, and still tremendously fail at it.

I am very unlucky with the type of equipment I find, most of the crap I get are mags and glow sticks. I've attempted every strategy online and I may be stressing them,

But I understand the concepts of it, but I may be doing something wrong.

So the point being, I need a partner to give me a head start, considering I've heard it's a bit more easy to play with someone you know, which I simply do not.

So if your interested in helping, just let me know in the bottom of the thread, or send me a message.

Thanks.

Just keep at it and hit the markets in Cherno/Elektro. Move north as soon as you can. Stealth and using buildings to evade zombies are key early on. I had a frustrating first few days, but once you have a tent or two set up, and the means to hunt/cook game animals, you're set. Kamenka respawns are a pain.

I appreciate the advice, but I'd rather-much have a partner to help along.

Would like to help you but I'm stuck at NWAF with a broken leg. When I get healed up I'll help you out if you still want too.

Well, if you're just looking to learn the game, my group has a mentoring system in place. Even if you know some of the mechanics, it could be helpful. Check here for further info http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/75948-the-trusted-mentors-of-the-wasteland/page__hl__%2Btrusted+%2Bmentors

#shamelessadvertising

Aside from that, we could play sometime, but my play time is a bit erratic, so you'll have to get used to playing with others or alone for part of the time.

Anybody feel free to add me on steam. Name is skateforlife140. Been playing alone for a while now, would like to team up with some people. I do not have a mic at the moment though :(

Edited by yourface16

So I've been playing DayZ for about a week, and still tremendously fail at it.

I am very unlucky with the type of equipment I find, most of the crap I get are mags and glow sticks. I've attempted every strategy online and I may be stressing them,

But I understand the concepts of it, but I may be doing something wrong.

So the point being, I need a partner to give me a head start, considering I've heard it's a bit more easy to play with someone you know, which I simply do not.

So if your interested in helping, just let me know in the bottom of the thread, or send me a message.

Thanks.

Hi - I understand completely - I have not played more than a couple days. Personally, I am afraid of everyone. Don't know anyone at the moment.

Suggestion that has helped me so much. Change your playing time and maybe your server. Spawn new early on a server that only has a couple people. Then go to a smaller town and get used to what zombies do there. Use "V" to jump fences and run in circles. When you see a large bush while being chase use "Z" to dive into it and down move - don't touch the mouse or a button to look around - just lay there and wait. With axe at least, you can use "S" to run backwards and this press left mouse button to attack zombies chasing you. Funnest thing ever. Saw it on Youtube video so I tried it.

Also, if you don't have one, get an offline map to use to you can easily locate smaller cities with markets what are easier to enter. Believe me!!!!! I did this today - Got sick of big cities. Went in market and hit behind last display in main room till zombies left. They can only walk in building to don't just run out.

I have had a huge learning curve since I got game a couple days ago using DayzCommander, asking questions here, and watching youtube videos. Practice seems to be the thing.

One guy reminded me, when you start you have nothing, so you have nothing to lose - Just try stuff and play around - it is a game after all.

Good luck!!!

Hey Loh_Uber, Where are you located irl? I'm down with playing with another person but it's more if your in the US or Australia etc.

Hey im located in Australia if you wanna team up ad me

steam: wet_willy

Well no one seems to currently be able to play, even thou this thread is old I had an injury after I made it,

So looking for someone who could be available, if I am "taught" decently and well enough, I'm positive I could make a great companion, but I need a little help.

• Like 1

ill help u mate though i am not that good of a player killer bec. always friendly i try to be a medic sometime and that gets me killed a lot im decent at survival and navigation i know my way around ive sent u an invite via steam