Sign in to follow this  
Snake122591

Hackers US 2375

So I was making my way to Stary Sober from Berezino when I came into a barn looking for a CZ550. As I was in the barn I heard a helicopter overhead and proceeded to stay in the barn. These guys were talking in direct comms and heard them getting louder so I readied my Winchester for the killing. I shot 4 slugs killing 2 out of the 3 men standing. I then did a short quick log thinking I should come back to the server in a bit but instead I logged back in, focused on finishing the job. As I come back in one of them men I killed (Battlefield 3) WAS alive and standing after I saw Battlefield 3 Was Killed and got 2 bandit kills. After exchanging shots they had AS50's with either FN FAL or a L86, regardless the fact that he managed to come back to life with all his gear is fishy. I don't have FRAPs proof because my laptop can't run DayZ and FRAPS otherwise I would've been glad to show my glory kills. Can the Admin of this server possibly check the logs to see if this happened? Just happened shortly before this post. Thank you.

After you killed battlefield 3, and logged and came back did they have the same gear, IE ghillie? Also how long were you gone for when you logged?

After you killed battlefield 3, and logged and came back did they have the same gear, IE ghillie? Also how long were you gone for when you logged?

It was about a 10 second log just to recollect myself a little bit. They were talking shit so I decided to relog in and put their money where their mouth is. This is when I noticed that one of the bodies was missing and that he was indeed using the same guns he had when he died. The other person I killed his body remained on the floor and I guess he was making his way back because I've only heard those 2 people speaking/taunting me from that moment on. Battlefield 3 was able to get a burst of his assault rifle on my which sounded like a L86 as it was fully automatic however I didn't get a good glance at the guns they were holding except for the AS50's. There was only 1 member in a ghille when they approached me and he was the only one I didn't kill (technically)