Sign in to follow this  
DrFree_man

Thank You to the DayzMod Community! Outbreak Diaries success

About a month ago i posted a video called outbreak diaries, and the feedback and positive reviews i gained from the dayzmod it pushed me to create more episodes, along with this i was contacted my Machinima Respawn to upload to there channel as well and they have brought me on as director. This would never have happened without the response from you guys/girls here. After i uploaded a couple ppl were pointed to it and for such a small channel it really exploded (for my standards anyway lol) The first episode was just uploaded to machinima yesterday and i am submitting ep2 Pavlovo This week. I will leave the link below (not sure if it auto embeds or not) for those that have not seen it. I put around 20 hours into the 5 min project. again thank you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6nuLCBUges&feature=plcp

• Like 11

That 5 minute video is better than most of the machinima's ive seen combined. You have my beans lol, and just sayin if you ever need an extra character feel free to pm me, id be awesome to be in something like this.

• Like 1

man great video, I can see why Machinima would swoop you up. I look forward to your next post. Beans for you good sir. :beans:

That 5 minute video is better than most of the machinima's ive seen combined. You have my beans lol, and just sayin if you ever need an extra character feel free to pm me, id be awesome to be in something like this.

wow thank you so much! thats very kind of you to say! and as far as voice acting i am still debating on doing dialoge, i was originally having dialoge at the end of ep2 but cut it out due to unreliable ppl, and i don't want to corner myself with that. but i am still undecided for ep3 and beyond :) you can always upload a few lines to youtube as private or unlisted and PM me the link on youtube if your serious about helping :)

• Like 1

wow thank you so much! thats very kind of you to say! and as far as voice acting i am still debating on doing dialoge, i was originally having dialoge at the end of ep2 but cut it out due to unreliable ppl, and i don't want to corner myself with that. but i am still undecided for ep3 and beyond :) you can always upload a few lines to youtube as private or unlisted and PM me the link on youtube if your serious about helping :)

Sorry for the late response been a little busy but yea i'm serious about helpong out lol. Gimme some time and sure i guess i can give you some line :P

• Like 1

As always ..nice work and good luck in the future :)

Really nice work, looking forward to seeing more of your work. I will sub when I get home, can't seem to figure out how to do so on my iPhone.

• Like 1

Thanks everybody! i have submitted ep2, so it should go up any day. but if it takes to long i may just post to my channel first and say screw it. but i will make sure to let you all know when its up. :) and i have ep3 written out and started the edit.

@DrFree_Man

Make this an ongoing series and including people would make the storyline interesting. I'll be getting those samples to you by tonight, sorry for such the delay I have football.

This is GREAT! I love it can't wait to see more

its def an ongoing series, its something i can't promise once every week or two weeks, but as i finish them i will put them out asap. and don't worrie about the delay, as it goes forward like i said, as dialoge comes and goes i am not going to hinge the series on it. but it will def help as i introduce more characters and not just talk over everything like a re-telling

Very nice man, looking forward to seeing more :beans:

Ok now I have a small recording but now the small problem is getting it off my phone when iTunes keeps screwing it up for me lol. Keeps crashing as soon as I open it or after syncing :/ so if you pm me an email it may be a little faster/better

Very nice man, looking forward to seeing more :beans:

thanks man! glad you enjoyed it, ep2 has been submitted and should be up very soon..... i hope