ravey

Team Old Skool

Team Old Skool is a long standing gaming community that supports all games that it's members want to play!

We currently have several players playing The DayZ mod, so if you are a casual gamer who just wants to have a laugh while trying to survive for longer than 5 minutes, come and give us a shout.

We have members across Europe but we are an English speaking community with our own Teamspeak server.

You can find our forums at www.teamoldskool.com/forums

Or on Facebook www.facebook.com/TeamOldSkool

We also have a steam community page, just search for Team Old Skool

Failing that just search for my name Ravey on steam and ill help you out!

• Like 1

Hi My squad are a sniper squad so if you need any sniper support you can just give me a call on skype: banan.magnus

We are currently above elektro we are a group of 4 people and me and my friend are above elekttro while the two others are in cherno( we are not bambi snipers we are trying to save them :D) so if you need a sniper squad give me a call

• Like 1

Hey man, I'll give you some of my basic details, PM me if you need me to post anywhere else:

I am sure I'm missing something. That's all I could think of. Just hit me up on skype if you want!

• Like 1

Well if you use dayzcommander then just add my nick and you should be able to see me when I'm online.

I do strongly advise you check out our forum though.

Mainly we have been hanging around UK 360 and UK 219 servers

We don't use Skype either but you can find our Teamspeak Chanel details in our forum

I think there was something wrong with the link to the website .... or then it was just really weird but i might be intrested can i have ur steam or smth ? :)

Try to type the web address manually or just google us and we should pop up.

My steam name is Ravey,

There is about 5 players in our community who play DayZ almost daily. Between 6pm and 11pm UK time.

We also have our own whitelisted DayZ server nowadays... UK 498. Most of our DayZ players play daily (in the evening most of the times though since we all have day jobs :)). If you want to play on our server, feel welcome. If you dont want to get shot by any of us, join our forum and join our teamspeak for exact locations of our members on the map ;)

Cheers!

Our website: www.teamoldskool.com

Edited by terrorizer33
  • Like 1

We have admins on our server pretty much all day every day to monitor the server.

• Like 1