Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X (DayZ)

What's wrong with Vilayer Hive?

Vilayer is most likely having problems with their hive code, or is going through an upgrade.

Something similar occured a few weeks ago that lasted for about 4 days. A server owner who I know has put in a ticket, no response yet. Everyone who tries to connect goes to the slot selection, then gets stuck on the loading screen.

I've been having the same problems, mostly with the Zargabad map, for the past couple days. Keep getting stuck at loading screen.

Just finished cheking: 85% of Vilayer Chernarus servers unlogable. Also, seems whole DB was wiped, so now all players have to start from beginning again. Don't know, if camp+vehicles was wiped too, can't log in at servers where I have them.

do not use them for hosting you have more down time than up time. thy think thy are offing people a good services but no all thy do is fuck you off. hive fucked every car / chopper spawns x5 5 choppers all on each other wtf.. Thy dont even give you an update you have to try and get hold of them what is just not cool becaue it some time takes a week for them to get back to you all and all shot yaself befor you give these fuckers any money

do not use them for hosting you have more down time than up time. thy think thy are offing people a good services but no all thy do is fuck you off. hive fucked every car / chopper spawns x5 5 choppers all on each other wtf.. Thy dont even give you an update you have to try and get hold of them what is just not cool becaue it some time takes a week for them to get back to you all and all shot yaself befor you give these fuckers any money

Thanks for the angry post [/sarcasm]

I'm sure it's going to help a lot for those of us just trying to get an honest response.

Clearly a fanboy or agent of some other hosting company.

I know personally that tickets are never unanswered for more than a 24hour period... and that is the extreme time frame.

As to the recent issues... they have all been explained and fixed... check the other posts... stop trolling ViLayer and DayZPlanet... They are working very hard.. for FREE, to make this mod better each day.

If they were having the multiple copies of the same vehicle issue that is kind of sad. It is a known issue due to improper DB install/update. I know because I have run into it myself. Of course I'm just running a server in my spare time. They are a for-profit company and probably should not be deploying DB updates so haphazardly while taking customers' money.

Edited by BeowolfSchaefer