Sign in to follow this  
zantiago

US4 Admin yesterday

So yesterday while me and 3 irl friend's where going up towards polana, we got disconnected..

We do that ocationally and had done that 2 times during that day, due to our isp beeing upgraded so our net is abit unstable..

We were 4 guys, decked out with snipers, and tons of ammunition..

We are inside the barren looking for more supplies, but mainly passing through since we didn't wanna stay in the open for to long..

But after we disconnected due to loosing our net for 10-15seconds at at time, we get back online, pick up some minor supplies we didn't really need, but were bringing to our fifth man...

When suddenly i die.. we had people spread out into each corner.. was it a sniper? Or an angry admin, thinking we were ALT+F4'ing..

If it was an admin, why would we DC over 4 zombies in that area... When we had over 500bullets in total..

Anyhow, they spotted nothing, and then one guy move to my corpse, and then he died aswell, and that spot can't bee seen from the outside, nor can it be spotted from afar...

So basically, we felt it like some douche just did a /kill command on us..

If so, wow what a fekkin pathetic nerd you are.

And if i find you ingame, im gonna hunt you down@US4

The reason we know it was fishy is because our fifth man, who was there, didn't die due to not disconnecting..

The dieing part is fine, and i don't care about that.

But the way we all died, with no bullets beeing fired..

Tastes like a powerhungry faggot admin's doing =)

-Z

*Edit by Z.

Disregard this post, as i was the one here not thinking rationally.

Thank you Legazy for moving this to the correct part of the forum, but without any evidence of what happened, this case can simply be closed.

I don't see how an admin has the ability to just kill you instantly? Even so, the admins of US4 by unitedoperations.net are good people I've played with some of them, there's no need to call them idiots. May I suggest you keep in mind someone might have just used cheats on you.. there are hackers in the game you know. No need to accuse people when you don't have any proof. You give people a bad name this way.

Then i would like to apologise to the admins of US 4.

We just got really mad, eventhoug it's part of the game, and we know there's alot of bugs..

But as you said, it was prob a cheater.

I know they exist, as i saw someone standing on the harbor in Cherno, when a boat suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

He obv got a rightfull bullet to the head though..

Any section where one can read about what cheats people can use?

I sort of wanna know what im up against..

Not because im an exploiter in any way or form, but i like to know what people can do, if they cross that line..

This way i want to help prevent cheater's from roaming the servers..