Right now it is way to easy to get to the inner part of the map when your traveling through the forest, adding wolves would add to the challenge, even if they are only on veteran difficulty, it would just be interesting to see how they would make them, and maybe make it so if your bleeding they can track you.

• Like 7

use search function, already discussed and rocket will implement more wild life in SA

• Like 1

Very interesting idea! It would also make it a bit harder for people with the intention to lie on the ground sniping anything they see, think twice about where they lie down.

I just hope they wont be zombie animals.. imagine running into a friggin zombie bear or pack of wolves and they can only be killed with a headshot.

If they ARE zombie animals, i think i'd rather take my chances running through major cities, despite the risk of being shot from any building or hill..

You have my beans!

wolves, bears, snakes, I want them all...obviously you want deer, rabits, and stuff but I want dangerous animals as well

Wolves don't attack human beings IRL. In fact they are very shy animals, and they can smell human presence from 1 km away. (There are wolves in the woods next to where I live).

Edited by Bat

I like it, but it needs a more predatory animal. Currently you can count on one hand the number of verified wolf attacks in the US, they are usually quite shy of humans. Maybe a Cougar of some sort, or rabid predators of some kind. I like it though.

i realize wolves are shy animals and will avoid people but, isn't it also true that people shouldn't get back up and start eating each other?

i realize wolves are shy animals and will avoid people but, isn't it also true that people shouldn't get back up and start eating each other?

Yes. It's also true that not everyone can fly a helicopter around or snipe at 700M. What's your point?

hi,

That's a good suggestion but instead of wolves it should be dogs. After the contamination a lot of pets are left alone without food. The weakest will be eaten in the first days and the strongest will become wild, organize in horde and hunt. In appocalypse, starving pets will be a real threat. It would be nice to see wild dogs hunting in towns and forests.

cya.

Nikiller.

• Like 1

my point is, it's only a game, it doesn't have to be realistic, and remember that these are just mere suggestions

I don't know if people are stupid or think this is some kind of an RPG game. Wolves and bears wont attack you on sight, if their cubs aren't near or you approach them aggressively. Sure, it would be great to have something dangerous in the woods, but this isn't the best idea.

Edited by Sutinen

Hey maybe not everyone wants it to be CounterStrike: Zombies FTW ?

Having more threats is a good idea! Right now the game is actually kinda easy. There is no risk running around outside of town. Once you get the essentials you could just hide in the woods forever with no threat.

I don't care if it's wolves, bears, or zombie hamsters... more risk please!