Sign in to follow this  
spookster

Server dissapeared? Please Help!

Hi i was playing dayZ for like 2 days and i had ghillie suit and a m14 AIM and it had awesome Ping, but when i went back on i found that the server was no longer there. Does anyone know if it will be back up or can i get me items back? please HELP!

LOL the ghillie suit gets another!!! Try having from a L85 to range finders and NVGS alll the good stuff and log in and only to find you have a ghillie suit and in the middle of nowhere. Oh and noone can get ur stuff back so you get to start over dayz again just in a ghillie suit now! ( If me "Die" and lose that ghillie suit) Ghillie is nothing but trouble right now :(

It might have become a private hive. That's whats happened to My previous home after a weekend of horrid mass instakill griefing. search your server on the server stats sites to see if it's become a private hive and/or changed the map they are playing.

LOL the ghillie suit gets another!!! Try having from a L85 to range finders and NVGS alll the good stuff and log in and only to find you have a ghillie suit and in the middle of nowhere. Oh and noone can get ur stuff back so you get to start over dayz again just in a ghillie suit now! ( If me "Die" and lose that ghillie suit) Ghillie is nothing but trouble right now :(

Did you even read the OP?

It's not a Ghillie Suit glitch. The server he was playing on is gone.

--------------------------

To the OP. If you were on a server that was connected to the main DayZMod Hive then everything you had on your person should be there when you log back into that (if it comes back online) or another server also connected to the main hive.

If you were on a private hive you have a chance of having that gear if it was a networked hive, like Villayer's "public-private" hive. If you were on a single private hive then sorry, no gear.

Also, you haven't stated which server it was, so no one can tell you if it's down permanently or not because we don't know which hive you were on.