Sign in to follow this  
t0pz

**NGG - DayZ Private [BASE BUILDING] | [10min Backups] | [Antihack&Spectating Admins]**

We warmly welcome you to our

ngghive.jpg

Monitored Private Hive

Start your new character on our community hive. Accounts save across all our servers and is handled professionally by an experienced team of our age-old gaming community which is established in several other games such as Minecraft, BF3, and San Andreas Multiplayer.

Chernarus

NGG Chernarus

b_560_95_1.png

Teamspeak

b_560_95_1.png

Custom Base Building:

Select

m7q9nc.jpg

It will show you the options

whgljt.jpg

Place only the required recipe (materials) in your inventory and right-click one of them and hit "build..."

dgoyfs.jpg

What you need

256y7vo.png

About NGG:

Custom Antihack

Large Playerbase

Active and mature team of Administrators

Constantly monitored via spectators and real-time map

New Buildings and Places to explore

More Vehicles

Database Backups every 10 minutes!

Friendly Regulars

Community Teamspeak (ts.ng-gaming.net)

Statistics

6nt44z.png

All current and future servers of Next Generation Gaming are hosted by

Vortex Servers, which enjoys an excellent reputation with over 600 servers hosted on Minecraft, and soon on DayZ!

Edited by Toby - Vortexservers

Have played on these servers a bit so far and enjoyed my stay.

• Like 1

Very very fun and safe server, there is little to no hackers and if there is they are soon caught, i suggest you play on this hive, the admins are amazing and the player are better!, they have added custom buildings to the not so desirable areas to make spawning and going there more fun, come, enjoy and have fun

see ya

Thanks. We're open to suggestions for improvement, as well as criticism. We aim to continue improving our server and the hive on a regular basis.

Over the coming weeks, we will be adding in more neat mapping objects. We do not go crazy with unrealistic amounts of items and strangely misplaced objects. We are creating a natural environment with a more post-apocalyptic feel than the original map has.

Having played on this server for a couple weeks I felt it was a great one.But sadly I have caught one of the admins "[Ngg] Waffle" abusing admin tools ( and openly admitting it ) to stay ahead. When confronted he threatened to ban me. I have screen shoots and video of him doing this twice in 3 days to avoid me being able to sneak up on him. In one the scren shots he openly admits to using admin tools to check where I am. If Toby cares at all ( Which they stated to me he does not ) After non stop insults check the chat logs on - October 25th -6:30pm ( eastern time). Like I stated since this has been happening quite often with this server sadly I will have to find another server . =(

Simplifed version : Waffle is often taunting players by name ( on a server with no name plates )

saying stuff like " Gooba you can't get me" . Or "Gooba I see you". When I'm out of visual range and he's crouching without binoculars/scope. While I'm "scouting".

It's quite a shame because other admins are constantly insulting players and acting rude. Sadly "Active and mature AdministratorsActive and mature Administrators" does not hold true. The only admin I ran into out of the plenty that seemed respecful was Toby.

Edited by Gooba

Having played on this server for a couple weeks I felt it was a great one.But sadly I have caught one of the admins "[Ngg] Waffle" abusing admin tools ( and openly admitting it ) to stay ahead. When confronted he threatened to ban me. I have screen shoots and video of him doing this twice in 3 days to avoid me being able to sneak up on him. In one the scren shots he openly admits to using admin tools to check where I am. If Toby cares at all ( Which they stated to me he does not ) After non stop insults check the chat logs on - October 25th -6:30pm ( eastern time). Like I stated since this has been happening quite often with this server sadly I will have to find another server . =(

Simplifed version : Waffle is often taunting players by name ( on a server with no name plates )

saying stuff like " Gooba you can't get me" . Or "Gooba I see you". When I'm out of visual range and he's crouching without binoculars/scope. While I'm "scouting".

It's quite a shame because other admins are constantly insulting players and acting rude. Sadly "Active and mature AdministratorsActive and mature Administrators" does not hold true. The only admin I ran into out of the plenty that seemed respecful was Toby.

Thanks for the feedback. Please send me the screenshots and any other evidence you have of this occuring. It will be dealt with once i have some proof.

UPDATE: Our admin team now uses an advanced spectate tool to monitor the server for hackers. Don't be fooled by many antihack tools claiming it will protect the server. It does not. Most hackers have a bypass that does not even let the server log the hacker's activity. The only efficient way to catch them is by spectating 24/7 which we are doing most of the time. It has worked wonders so far.

NEW! Automatic Backups

We have now implemented automatic backups every 10 minutes, which can be used by Admins to rollback the server in case a hacker manages to go undetected and kill/teleport everyone.

Best Server by far been here for about one month and I love it, Most active admins including myself and we take care of the server and others. Very friendly and competitive. We also reach out to the community to improve are server and have are own teamspeak for the players to enjoy and communicate. Doesn't get better then that.

- To join just search NGG or NGG PRIVATE HIVE on Dayz commander or Six launcher

You wont regret it.

If new players have questions just post or join Teamspeak server: ts.ng-gaming.net and join in the DayZ Channel.

Edited by Nykesss

Also, our DayZ Channels always have groups of people playing on the server. Feel free to join them on Teamspeak:

b_560_95_1.png

Dont be shy :)

PS: The server will be down for some maintenance over the next 1 - 2 hours. This will include a performance as well as a security update!

Is it still in maintenance?

Yes, give it another 10 minutes or so and we should be back up and running

We are setting it up on a new machine due to some visibility issues. Should be back up within a few hours

Glad you like it :)

Update: The IP has slightly changed so in case you have the server added as your favorite, make sure you search for 'NGG' again or add the IP:

205.234.152.67:2302

So i know we have had some issues with the server not being visible to everyone, causing the server popularity to drop drastically. We have now got got a BRAND-NEW server with a new IP. All issues we had previously should now be fixed: 205.234.152.67:2302

As promised, we have now implemented base building on our DayZ server. You can now collect materials, and turn them into buildable structures. You can build your own bases, which will save just like tents are saved on our hive. Keep in mind that tents as well as custom bases are cleared automatically after 4 days if your character has died.

See the first post for instructions!

Notice: Credits to Daimyo who initially developed the base-building addon for DayZ!