Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy D

Looking for a group of guys to hang out with.

First off, I'm 18+ so no worries. Basically, I'm looking for a group of guys to play with between 7-9 PM Pacific ( GMT -8 ) and weekends are usually whenever when im not doing something. I look at the game as a realistic survival, this means I don't play the game to just get a sniper and ruins someone's day. I play the game to experience it for what it is, and survive. Recently just started but know basically everything already from watching/listening to LP's. My general idea of what to do is just have fun. I'm trying to get Night Vision Goggles for night time playing because I prefer that over day time playing atleast when going into towns. If your interested in starting something, PM me please and look forward to any contacts. I also like to have a roleplay experience into it, not to extreme, but as if you were being tactical and if it were real life. If you don't know what exactly I'm talking about.. I can explain it over the headset better, I have TS3 also. Roleplay is basically taking the role of a character, like because of my IRL history, I usually like the military roleplay because the military is about my only interest in this world besides some others. I'm proud of my country :)

If you want to message via cellphone on when to get on, etc. I would not mind just I don't want to be giving my number out over the internet.

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming.

We have over 200 players in various Fire teams and groups playing Day Z and using our Teamspeak Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids. These teams have several bases, vehicles, camps and play across several of our own home

servers.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!" it's always busy at all times of the day and night, check now to see who's online at the moment

212.187.246.58:9140

If your looking for a group and your willing to play on a private server check us out. Link is in my signature good luck! :)

you might be interested in my group. We have a small merc group in my server, and when they set up stings they move very strategically and use military lingo. they're the LOA minor faction in my server, check the link in my signature to learn more.