JaraCimrman

In need of bandits/groups/clans

Let me introduce you who we are, HellsHammers.net is friendly mutigaming clan running multiple gameservers (CS:S, CS:GO, BC2 & DayZ atm).

Right now we are looking for some bandits that like challenges! There are usually only friendly people on server (10-15 playing in the evenings), so if you want our loot, come get us!

Individuals, friends, clans, groups... everyone is welcome as long as they wont hack.

We do gear checks regularly, and try to that way prevent hacked items/vehicles/weapons in our server.

If anyway we find a hacked items/vehicles/weapons from players inventory, that player is banned and removed from database asap.

Server is running in DE, and has chernarus map running, GMT-4, 3DP:ON, CH:ON. You can check your ping by typing hellshammers.net in your search box.

EU - Apply password @ hellshammers.net Chernarus (v1.7.2.6/Beta 97239) [Regular] [3DP:ON CH:ON]

If you want to have good playing experience, in good server with nice peole, go and apply password @ HellsHammers.net

Happy hunting ^^

Is this a Private Hive, Does it have a Password/Whitelist, if its a Private Hive, does it have custom loot table?

It is passworded atm, we are thinking of putting it away for a few days tho, for server popularity reasons.

I'm not sure what do you mean by custom but everything should be "stock" on server, as it is in normal dayz mod, except vehicles, those can be easily found on our server :)

Custom loot means more added weapons and vehicles. So i get the password by registering on the website?

When u enter the site http://www.hellshammers.net, there is "DayZ server PW app." button under the hellshammers logo, just click it, fill the forms and you're good to go

Edited by Jara Cimrman

i thought the antivirus thing was solved, few members were reporting it while ago i dont knwo whats wrong, but there arent any virusese or something like that.

and fucked up in what way?

sounds like fun we'll check out our ping and apply if everyone agrees. If we all do then it's a team of 10 bandits =) coming to your server. And yes we're bandits but 3 of us are just serial killers =). Bandits kill to take stuff the 3 in our team just shoot to kill.