Sign in to follow this  
Didymus2244

Recruiting - Private Hive Factional Warfare

Hi guys,

I've recently started up a Faction on this private hive which is all about factional warfare. Based on Lingor Island, there are two main factions and presently 3 smaller ones.

I'm looking for any mature, capable and ready survivors/bandits to join me and my faction.

Link for Info:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/96467-the-last-resistance-tvt-rpg-private-lingor-server-with-whitelist/

Link for Application:

http://www.lrgaming.enjin.com/recruitment

This is the link which contains most of the information. If you wish to join up, follow the links through to an application, when it comes to selecting a faction, choose the San Arulco Trade Federation ($ATF). I'll provide a description below of the SATF.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome!

We, the Arulco Trading Federation, are a humble conglomerate of survivors that have banded together to establish a trading outpost in San Arulco. Our mission is to gather together those resources necessary for the survival and life enhancement of those on the Island of Lingor. This includes food, drink, medical equipment, weapons, ammunition, tools, maps, vehicle parts and occasionally that precious resource, information.

We even provide starting packages for those who require the basics to get started! For those looking for a bit more power, we cater! For factions looking to replenish stock, we have the goods. We work off a bartering/trade system, so if you have what we want, we give what you need! On top of this we do provide delivery services so you don't have to go out of your way to get what you need, it's brought to your doorstep*. We also are happy to set up supply contracts, providing the resources required on a set basis.

Located in San Arulco, we are at the cross roads between the two largest factional areas and provide a safe environment for trade to take place! What ever you need, we have it or we can get it!

If at all you wish to trade with the SATF, please contact ($ATF) aduff.

*Deliveries require permanent residence or a specified location agreed upon.