Sign in to follow this  
Z91

Complete noob. Could somebody help me out?

I've recently been watching more and more youtube footage of DayZ, and I want to be able to play it so bad. I don't have a gaming computer/laptop though :( It sucks to say but there is no way I'd be able to build one myself, as much as I'd like too.. Could you guys give me some prebuilt ideas? I want to be able to play this game and Arma 3 when it;s released at pretty good settings, and have the games still run really smooth. I'd really appreciate the help!

If you aren't already familiar with it, newegg is a great site for computers and computer parts.

You might want to add more details in there, such as budget range, laptop/desktop, do you need a monitor (or monitors), etc.

• Like 1

how much are u ready to pay for ur new pc?

If you aren't already familiar with it, newegg is a great site for computers and computer parts.

You might want to add more details in there, such as budget range, laptop/desktop, do you need a monitor (or monitors), etc.

lol so true

in fact, even before seeing ur answer, but having read this post i thought right away of neweegg xD

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229324

a bit expensive but just about what ull need for arma 2 and 3 to work very well

Edited by h3retic

Thanks for the answers so far. I could probably spend up to 1,500, but would rather not spend that much if possible. It wouldn't really matter if it's a desktop or a laptop. I'd basically be getting it just top play a few games like Arma and DayZ.

Remember that the CPU and motherboard are the most important. It's far easier to upgrade GPU/RAM etc in the future.

It's also quite easy to put the parts together yourself, provided you do a little research, so don't be put off by that aspect at all.