jackcrow

Shadow of Humanity: Are you friend or foe?

Hello,

We here at Shadow of Humanity have just launched our own private Lingor server. Shadow of Humanity (SoH) is an anti bandit clan and we are looking for friends and foes to join our server and battle for supremacy of the Lingor Islands. Whether you are a lone survivor looking for a home or a bandit looking to cause trouble, we welcome you. We offer sanctuary to any survivor looking for a safe place to play, SoH heavily polices the Lingor Islands with extreme prejudice to banditry. Keep your nose clean and you will have nothing to fear from SoH, but let your trigger finger get the best of you and face the dire consequences. We also welcome bandits to come and disrupt the peace if you think can survive the swift justice of the Shadow of Humanity's forces!

Some of our server features include:

UPDATE: Care packages added, increased chopper crashes, server restarts every 6 hours (changed from specific times of day)

Lingor v1.0, Veteran, 3D:ON, Death Messages

- Zombies spawn when players are in or out of vehicles!

You will find it much more difficult in larger cities alone and you will be unable to determine if a player is in the area when driving by in a vehicle

- Loot spawn time decreased, wider spawn range

Faster spawning loot for easier farming, especially those hard to find items i.e. Tents! But beware, spending too much time in anyone place is never a good idea! Items will spawn or have already spawned when you reach a building, including while riding in a vehicle. Keep your vehicle closer to you while looting and experience a faster getaway when the firefights start! Just remember, your vehicle is closer to you and closer to the enemy =)

- L85 replaced with M16A4 ACOG, replaced M107 with SVD Camo, and AS50 replaced with mark 48 mod 0

Extremely high powered and over powered weapons removed to promote balance and more close quarter combat. Tired of being shot down with one bullet in a Helli by random in a bush? Tired of one shot kills by a noob lucky enough to stumble on a AS50? How about tired of thermal's making it impossible to sneak up on even the worst of players? No more, we promote a balanced Lingor Island and have changed a few weapons around to some fan favorites that we felt are more balanced for Lingors play. Skill rules here.

- Increased ammo spawn quantity found with each weapon. No weapon spawns with 0 mags.

Tired of finding your favorite weapon in a Helli crash only to find 0 mags to go with it? Ya, so are we!

- Up to 80 vehicles, including 6 U1-H1's

Loads of vehicles to find, fix, crash and get blown up! As a clan we do not vehicle horde, there are plenty of vehicles to choose from!

- All boats are PBX's

Because fishing boats were....yea you get it.

- DayZ AntiHack as well as the semi worthless BattlEye

We strive to provide a legitimate experience for our players. We know BE is mostly garbage in regards to this mod so we have added some additional security to help combat the worst parts of the community.

- Many working features that are sometimes neglected in other servers i.e. military flash lights, swimming, tent saving, vehicle saving, vehicle damage after server restarts and many more!

(Unfortunately the update to Lingor v1.0 broke military flashlights. We are hoping that it gets fixed since it was working on the Saintly flavor)

- Side Chat enabled, closely moderated

Sometimes its nice to communicate to others on the server, but we do not allow this to be abused or ruin the immersion for everyone

You can find us by filtering/searching for "Jack Cr0w and Goober Lingor" (be sure to use capitals where applicable) in the Arma2 browser or DayZCommander/SIx Launcher

Edited by jackcrow

Seems interesting, I'll play for a couple of days and see if things pan out.

EDIT: I am repeatedly getting kicked and I don't know why :/. Tried running the newest dayz update and 1.7.2.6 to no avail. Is there some whitelist I'm not aware of?

Edited by ybm

Seems interesting, I'll play for a couple of days and see if things pan out.

EDIT: I am repeatedly getting kicked and I don't know why :/. Tried running the newest dayz update and 1.7.2.6 to no avail. Is there some whitelist I'm not aware of?

Are you using Lingor Island v1.0? What message are you getting when kicked?

Are you using Lingor Island v1.0? What message are you getting when kicked?

Everything's fine now, and this server is my favorite to date. I highly recommend this server as your new home.

Edited by ybm

( Whether you are a lone survivor looking for a home or a bandit looking to cause trouble, we welcome you. We offer sanctuary to any survivor looking for a safe place to play, SoH heavily polices the Lingor Islands with extreme prejudice to banditry. Keep your nose clean and you will have nothing to fear from SoH, but let your trigger finger get the best of you and face the dire consequences. We also welcome bandits to come and disrupt the peace if you think can survive the swift justice of the Shadow of Humanity's forces!)

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! Thats right we all are laughing at you and your " swift justice" of a ban if you kill and take there loot.

If your a bandit I'd suggest spending a day or two humiliating them, I had great fun doing so.