Firetwisterz

Looking for Military/Realism Group

I won't lie, played through my first few lives tonight; I'm about as new as they come to Arma. And it made me realize, it's ridiculous to attempt to play this alone. So I am a big military simulation guy, so I was wondering if there were any out there that were joinable. I'm East Coast US. If not, I'm really looking for any Realism Group that would be looking for a rookie. Thanks. Steam is same as my account name.

Ah yes, I actually signed up on your forums a few days prior, however I didn't know where to go from there. xD. I'd love to join though, I appreciate the objectives CQF has set forth. And I'm about as good of a survivor as they come, Id never fire at another person (without extremely good reason). Which is partially why I need a group, my personality type doesn't fair well out in the wild.

Anyways, I signed up a few days ago, but now what? I'll join your Teamspeak server asap and add you on Steam though.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you on teamspeak and such. Just give anyone who a Server Admin a poke on teamspeak and tell them to help you. They are there to help you and better not be lazy lol.