Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

NO ADMIN ABUSE - new private hive!

Basically the title says it all,

im fed of joining servers where there is a lot of admin abuse! being banned for finding the admins camp, or even finding an admin vehicle which causes the admin to roll the server time back so he has his "precious" vehicle.

Basically im sick to the teeth of dealing with these people/admins so here i am promoting our new private hive.

SERVER DETAILS

VEHICLES - 50

CHOPPERS - 4

DIFFICULTY - VETERAN

CROSS HAIRS - YES

SERVER NAME - GB-UK Private hive ( if you cannot find the name in six launcer or dayz commander then please use the in game filtering tool) always seems to work!

if you live in the uk, with basic broadband, your average ping will be between 30/40 ping! thanks to the guys at 121-hosting for providing an excellent server.

We have dedicated admins, who are constantly checking the database for hackers and hacked weapons. Our main aim is to provide a friendly, exciting server!

Thankyou

• Like 1

aslong as you can prevent hacks and such sounds like fun but admin abuse is a growing problem the last private hive i had 2 heli's and the admin tele'd to me and killed me and my freind plus my heli's :( i miss them they had full gas too i had just refuellen them

aslong as you can prevent hacks and such sounds like fun but admin abuse is a growing problem the last private hive i had 2 heli's and the admin tele'd to me and killed me and my freind plus my heli's :( i miss them they had full gas too i had just refuellen them

there will be none of that on this server i assure you!

as for hacking we are doing the best we can to keep them away! :D