Rick the Survivor

What kind of player are you?

General Census   

68 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of person are you?

• Hero
    • Bandit
    • Survivor (neutral)

I'm new to the forums, like 30 minutes ago, ha. But onto the topic at hand, ay? I've been playing DayZ for a while, and I have counted how many people I have killed; 7. I have only killed 7 people and to be honest, it was merely out of self defence. Out of the squad of 7 I 'control', I am the only hero. I say 'control' in that manner because we discuss things all together, but I am sorta the leader in the sense that I lead them into raids et cetera

My humanity is unknown, however, I do have the hero skin and enjoy the look. I actually didn't know I accquired the Hero model until I died when I had a ghillie suit. I encountered I bandit along the way back to me body and I simply hid, spoke in direct communication and told him to put his weapon on the floor. He complied and came out into the open, (Maybe I was lucky, I don't know).

I was able to get back to my body, which consisted of rangefinders, NV goggles, GPS, map et cetera. I ran into a little trouble with a DIFFERENT bandit. However, when I thought I was done for, a crack of an M24 was heard and the DIFFERENT bandit was killed. I sway a bandit stand up in the distance and salute me. I returned the salute and when on my way.

The point of that little story was to quote really that "Survivors can change. If you do them a favour (In this case, not kill him) then they'll return it.". However, I say this quote vaguely because it is not always the case.