Sign in to follow this  
Calzzu

You Were Kicked Off The Game. (Battleye: Admin Ban (Dayz Anti-Hax (Remote Code Execution)))

I was playing dayz yesterday normaly and today (Battleye: Admin Ban (Dayz Anti-Hax (Remote Code Execution))) <-- what that even means??

Server: Ukt GimmeTheLoot Private Hive

Im not using hacks or anything like that.

So i dont know what happened at all!

Plz help me

i just flyed whit my chopper and landed it down and went to sleep and that was what i did yesterday :P

Well, you must've exploited some bug, but you probably didn't do it on purpose.

Or, the server host could've just banned you for no such reason?

Do you have a way of contacting the Admin? The best thing you can do is get in touch with them and explain your situation.

I've run into this myself from the other side. I'm the admin for US 1098, a private hive that utilizes BattleEye Extended Controls (BEC) and DayZ Anti-Hax. I've noted some of my players getting kicked and banned with this message and a review of the logs indicates they were spawning helicopter crash and burn effects. Some of my own clanmates got banned this way and I had to clear the log and unban them. I would advise being very careful when dealing with helicopters on servers protected by DayZ Anti-Hax as this is a known bug that is not likely to be fixed (as hackers have been known to spawn heli crash effects and such.)

Your best bet is to get in touch with the server admin and have them look into it.

Okay Thanks Guys. Contacting Server Admin

Edited by Calzzu

Do you have a way of contacting the Admin? The best thing you can do is get in touch with them and explain your situation.

Im Not Sure If My Clan Mates Can Contact Him.

But I Cannot contact him

Hi guys, I to have recieved this message when I tried to play today. I have no clue why I have recieved this as I have never haked in any game. I am very new to PC gaming and would not have a clue where to even start to hack. Though 3 days ago I did find a helicopter at an airfeild and shortly after take off I had crashed it. (Dont no if this is related to "spawning helicopter crash and burn effects" as stated above, I even have video of when i had crahed the heli) So i would apreciate it if someone helped me to get the ban removed so i can continue playing.

Thanks

I've run into this myself from the other side. I'm the admin for US 1098, a private hive that utilizes BattleEye Extended Controls (BEC) and DayZ Anti-Hax. I've noted some of my players getting kicked and banned with this message and a review of the logs indicates they were spawning helicopter crash and burn effects. Some of my own clanmates got banned this way and I had to clear the log and unban them. I would advise being very careful when dealing with helicopters on servers protected by DayZ Anti-Hax as this is a known bug that is not likely to be fixed (as hackers have been known to spawn heli crash effects and such.)

Your best bet is to get in touch with the server admin and have them look into it.

This is very interesting to me. On sunday night I was script killed on log in (my character was lifted 200 metres in the air then dropped) and now I recieve this message when trying to join certain servers (I think on the villayer.com hive).

ZNVGD.jpg

Do I contact villayer.com (who are just a host) or the servers?

Yo guys i am the admin of this server and i am now recieving this same error message after trying to add a new heli spawn to the server so we could have more than 1 heli i kno this isnt against the rules so i dont understand wtf is going on here and im currently having problems cuztomizing my database as it seemd to differ from everyone elses i am sorry to hear that this happened to you calzuu as i noticed you wer a regular player on the server and i am am wondering if this has not just happened to you as my server seems to be pretty much dead.

I have been experimenting today on which servers I can join. On the villayer chernarus servers I'm fine (it was on lingor that this happened and continues) but I see loads of people getting kicked for the exact message in my previous post (rr #8). By watching side chat these are server regulars who clearly aren't hackers.

There is a specific thing I noticed as well. To start with the player always gets killed on joining the server , so you get these messages:

- toasty died

- toasty was kicked off the game. (BattlEye:MPEventHandler RemoteExec Restriction #8)

I played for a few hours this afternoon and loads of players got this (like 6-7).

So in conclusion - I'm not BE banned and neither were those people . But loads of us have this glitch which means we can't play on our favourite servers.

Any help much appreciated.

Edited by toastyy

you guys will now be able to join my server again but im not sure about others i removed you all from the ban list.

• Like 1

All from this afternoon:

wos46.jpg

syXrN.jpg

OSthg.jpg

Some thing definitely isn't right about this.

Edited by toastyy

is this all on my server ?

Hi, no these weren't on your server. I'm just highlighting the false positive problem (all those kicks in my last post were in a 30 min session) with this specific BE kick #8. Some one should contact BE and tell them their detection is off.

I found this topic through google. I'm having the same issue just now, on my own server. (MPEventHandler RemoteExec Restriction #8)

It's a vilayer server on dayz chernarus (bliss hive). We been having problems for days on our server now. After contacting vilayer they said the bliss hive was hacked a couple of days ago.

can someone show me all the files i need to go into to unban people? people in the clan are being banned for remote exec script when crashing helis on accident. i deleted everything in ban.txt and cleared the logs and no luck. any help please.

can someone show me all the files i need to go into to unban people? people in the clan are being banned for remote exec script when crashing helis on accident. i deleted everything in ban.txt and cleared the logs and no luck. any help please.