alexm0711

Character wont die and start another, invisible to other players/zombies

My character will not die unless i jump off a building and after i do that itll spawn either on top of death area and have all gear and everything. Ive tried hitting respawn but itll go to that empty field and stay there. Character also takes forever to load, says character data recievd from server and sits there good 10 minutes. just started doing this for some reason after i picked up some camo a rifle and a radio. im new to game so idk if its hack or something. rifle was DMR m14, cam is like a soldier BDU set with helmet gloves and camel pack. woodland camo.

• Like 1

Also has no HUD/UI, and i cannot hear anything. But i can see/kill other players

Player just killed me, now i keep spawning 50 feet in area over and over falling to my death with all same gear

either a hacker is having a field day on you, or ur having the worst dayz playing time ever :P

...started doing this for some reason after i picked up some camo, a rifle and a radio... camo is like a soldier BDU set with helmet gloves and camel pack.

The camo is highly rare and the radio isnt even in the game. Both were probably the works of a hacker, and your weird spawns are likely the result of a conflict between battleye and your hacked items.

Edited by jackl590

anyway i can solve this? ive committed suicide / respawned like 50times.. just sit on the firestation bored sniping ppl now.. till they kill me. then same thing over again

I had a very similar issue after raiding some tents & then could not climb down from a nearby deer stand.

Now I get a black screen and the message "character data recieved from server".

I have to click on a water canteen to drink or refill to get the game picture but I don't have sound.

Zombies only spawn when other players are around. Other players can see and kill me and I can kill them.

If I die I then respawn from my last log on point & I still have all my gear (Ghillie, M4A1 CCO SD, water canteens, steaks & tool belt items, etc). Which isn't bad lol.

I put it down to a hacker. I've tried searching for an answer and reinstalling files etc but had no luck.

Well it was a good ride DayZ mod, I'll see you guys in the Stand alone for sure ;)

Edit: I just re-read the OP and I'm pretty sure I picked up the camo soldiers uniform also..... maybe something there?

Edited by Calgax

The camo is highly rare and the radio isnt even in the game. Both were probably the works of a hacker, and your weird spawns are likely the result of a conflict between battleye and your hacked items.

It doesn't really help to know what the problem is but how to fix it.

I had a very similar issue after raiding some tents & then could not climb down from a nearby deer stand.

Now I get a black screen and the message "character data recieved from server".

I have to click on a water canteen to drink or refill to get the game picture but I don't have sound.

Zombies only spawn when other players are around. Other players can see and kill me and I can kill them.

If I die I then respawn from my last log on point & I still have all my gear (Ghillie, M4A1 CCO SD, water canteens, steaks & tool belt items, etc). Which isn't bad lol.

I put it down to a hacker. I've tried searching for an answer and reinstalling files etc but had no luck.

Well it was a good ride DayZ mod, I'll see you guys in the Stand alone for sure ;)

Edit: I just re-read the OP and I'm pretty sure I picked up the camo soldiers uniform also..... maybe something there?

Im pretty sure that camo isnt in dayz and is messing with it somehow, ive never seen a video, or it on the main web sites for gear, i know some people have the acu (digital camo) but ive never seen the full BDU set i found, helmet camel back ( woodland )