Fealt

Dayz Server without h@ckz0rzs

So I have not even played Day z yet but I feel in love already, watched so many videos :3

Only thing is I dont want my experience ruined by hacks right away, I want to play for fun and survival. Is there any private or good admined servers that rarely have hacks?

Thank you for your replies :)

You should find a server with active admins. Dont believe Whitelisted servers is hacker free, some admins get paid by hackers to let Them play on their servers.

You should find a server with active admins. Dont believe Whitelisted servers is hacker free, some admins get paid by hackers to let Them play on their servers.

While I see this as a possibility, it seems a little far fetched. Hacking by definition is something you don't pay money for, so I cannot see a 12 year old script kiddie paying to hack ever. On top of that they don't gain anything from doing it, its not like they can make money doing it, its basically just REALLY annoying griefing.

While I see this as a possibility, it seems a little far fetched. Hacking by definition is something you don't pay money for, so I cannot see a 12 year old script kiddie paying to hack ever. On top of that they don't gain anything from doing it, its not like they can make money doing it, its basically just REALLY annoying griefing.

Do a quick google search and some basic sifting for info. The hacks that apparently (from all source material available) haven't been detected have a monthly subscription. That pretty much shits in the face of your "definition", which isn't even close to a definition. Add another google search for "Script Kiddie" while you're at it.

Your best bet is whitelisted or at least passworded servers. Most scripters/hackers won't bother to sign up to a forum just to troll a server. Other than that, sadly you can really only pray and hope.

Edited by GhillieTV

You can always check out our server. It's pay to play, but that's just one of the reasons we have virtually no hackers. Had one the other week, and the community caught him and had him banned within 3 hours before he could do anything major. Plus, we have 15 minute DB backups on the server should anything happen.

People have a 7 day refund window as well.

What many people do to avoid hackers is to join somthing called ''private hives'', this makes it more difficult for script kiddies to go undetected. Otherwise, there isn't much you can do about the hackers, sadly.

BTW dont give the script kiddies the title of hackers, when their only talent is to google ''DayZ hax Free!!!''.

Edited by Guest