Little Horus

This whole PVE/PVP thing

I really don't understand where all the drama is coming into play

If there was an apocalyptic event, I needed food, saw that you had food, then I would kill you

This is a SURVIVAL game, is it not?

If you don't want to play PVP stay the fuck out of the NW/NE air fields, Cherno, Elecktro, etc.

And really think about it

If I was to be an asshole bandit, bent on ruining fun

I would grab some top tier gear from a PVE server, run all the way to the coast, and load into a PVP server, killing everything

And I think all of the work going into the mod is a little bit more difficult than all of you think, so rocket can't just change set up another server(s) with code that stops you from bringing inventory from PVE to PVP

That and if any of you actually looked at what he says, he wont be ending PVP, period

You clearly can't trust anyone, and have to be careful, if you play smart you can survive

Just all these people getting butthurt that "Oh I got killed I wish I could just not play with people" man up, you get to respawn in this game, you don't in real life

Rocket said he is keeping PVP, so please find something to actually make the game better to bitch about

This game is designed as an Anti-Game.

If he wanted to make a Co-Op survival mission, he would have.

If you die, play smarter. Don't cry when everyone isn't all nice polite.

This game is designed as an Anti-Game.

If he wanted to make a Co-Op survival mission' date=' he would have.

If you die, play smarter. Don't cry when everyone isn't all nice polite.

[/quote']

I completely agree

I love the shit out of day z and really only want bug fixes and some more content at this point

I bought arma 2 just for day z(along with hundreds of others it seems)

And the most fun ive had in the game has been the random shoot outs, trying to either make a friend, kill a guy for gear, or running away from a crowd of bandits

Just tired of every one bitching, especially when rocket said no

LOL! I know... there are currently like two or three "Why anti-PVP blah, blah, blah" threads for each one that actually asks about it.

Lets make this clear.

Things will not change, PVP and PVE will be on every single server, no matter what.

Everyone feels dickish sometimes:

Im pretty well off food wise, with a winchester with only 6 shots left, saw this guy crawling infront of me holding a winchester also, so i thought, meh, shot him up, took his 5 clips, and dumped his can of food in my backpack (I have 6 cans now, and two water bottles) Also took his bandages and morphine. He then spent the next 20 minutes raging about how it took him ages to get that gun, im like. "Dude, its PVP, live with it" So he continues raging about how he can get me banned on all servers for unfair play..

EDIT: The only non PVP i would support would be a small trading post the size of the mini military bases you see.

The thing is, its okay with PvP. But you can always ask if a player is friendly, if he has spare food he can give you, or you can work together.

Just shooting people without doing anything is ruining alot for other people.

The thing is' date=' its okay with PvP. But you can always ask if a player is friendly, if he has spare food he can give you, or you can work together.

Just shooting people without doing anything is ruining alot for other people.

[/quote']

I agree. It's one thing to defend yourself, but it's another when you shoot on sight. Everyone I asked if they were friendly, they were. Heck, earlier I was in the NE airfield and needed a fire to cook some meat. Out of nowhere, two random people that were not together showed up at the same time. We did shoot each other. I asked them for fire and they gave it to me. In return, I gave them each 2 pieces of meat.

Sometimes, all you have to do is ask for something and people may give it to you. I always have more ammo and food than I know what to do with.