Sign in to follow this  
fwnboi3

On update: Wrong CD key

Well, I was playing DayZ with my friends earlier this week, then I log out at night time, a new patch comes out the next day and bam, I can't update arrowhead in DayZ Commander. I've tried everything, I've googled it, youtubed it, and I've been on this forum looking for the answer, but none of the advice I find is useful. I downloaded the beta patches from the bohemia website and it doesn't work. I tried through dayz commander, it doesn't work. I tried to reinstall BattleEye and see if it helps, but it reinstalls on Arrowhead when I click it, but when I do Arma 2 it says unavailable game or corrupt files. I tried verify the integrity of game cache, and it just says I'm missing a file, and it will reacquire the file later.

Important:

I have a good computer I built myself

I use steam

I use dayz commander

Please help, thanks.

Uhm, so do you get wrong CD key when joining a server, you can't start DayZ or OA, or what? Could you be more specific about the things that "doesn't work"?

When I update I get wrong cd key. I used six launcher yesterday and I updated, but when I joined a server it said bad cd key, or invalid cd key. When I updated in six launcher it didn't appear to update in dayz commander.

Yeah, I messaged Bohemia, still no reply, I'm up for help still.

If you're eager, reinstall OA, run as administrator, then install DayZ with Dayz commander. Download it from official site and never accept any "fixes" from users offering help on PM. They're probably after your CD-Key.

im having the same problem!!!! ive tried absolutely every post/video ive seen!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!1 

Same problem, tried everything, followed that useless stick post as well.. Bad version, server rejected connection, because my version isn't up to date BUT I can't patch it because when I do, it says WRONG CD KEY.