Y0shi (DayZ)

Join the This is Madness Experience

Hello there!

I'm here to tell you about our private hive server. First of all I have to say that this isn't a normal private hive server. We have a lot of modifications going on and our main goals are:

• Involving the community in decisions
  • Bringing the best possible gameplay experience to our community
  • Keep the server hackfree

So what is so special about our server?

• We run our own DayZ version which we call TiMz (This is Madness DayZ)
  • This means we have patched out the .50cals,
  • We have also patched out the thermal sight weapon (L85A2 LWS)
  • And we removed the senseless nightvision FN FAL
  • We have replaced that by our own weapons like Mk16, G36, M40A3 Camo and XM8 Sharpshooter

We have a lot more fun to offer and since we actively involve our community in submitting ideas and making decisions for the next TiMz release, you can actively be a part of what your DayZ experience will become!

Another thing we have is a detailed statics page where we award the best players and teams every month... so it's all about competition on TiMz!

So just take a look at our forums at www.tim-dayz.eu (the server is located in Frankfurt, DE) and write an application if you want to join ;) Currently we offer some slots but we try to avoid server queue.

I'm open for any questions, just write in this topic and I will check back ;)

Cheers, see you on TiMz Cherno soon!

• Like 2

I will need to try this out, sounds like something I'm looking for. How are the Zombies? Have you altered their spawning mechanism?

The zombies will become stronger with the next patch. We don't want more zombies because that get's EVERY SERVER lagging like hell. Same as those 1000 vehicle servers which just ruin the game. We are about a survival experience, not something you could also experience in Call of Duty ;) It's really about realism on our server!

Thanks for the kind words ;)

Join us! You'll like it - just to note: We implement stuff that DayZ won't probably have before the standalone. Of course we honor Rocket's work but still there are some additions to make. Check out our changelogs and you'll be astonished!