Sign in to follow this  
Mentize

Team-Aftershocks Recruiting!

We're a collection of friendly European Gamer veterans, looking to expand and play together!

What we have to offer:

Professionally made & active website.

A 42slot managed DayZ server, provided by GamingDeluxe.

4 Active Admins, all with general knowledge of reading server logs & using DaRT & using Gotcha-anti-Hack to swiftly ban players.

A team-speak server.

A dedicated box, currently running multiple Battlefield 3 maps, including large organised wars and spontaneous skirmishes.

We ask our members to have a microphone so that you can join us on team-speak3 for some squad-play.

To be mature (18+), respectful, and be a fair player.

We have already received many commendations from players who play on our server (UK333) Such as the quotes listed below:

I highly appreciate the admins efforts to stop hacking etc hence why me and my group have choose your server as your permanent home.
I'm applying for a un-ban so that i can play on your server legitimately, and you would take such a no-tolerance policy on any incidents that would come from me.
Hello there, me and my buddy now using your server as our kind of home as such, so keep up the good work, very fast and frequent restarts, cheers man :)

Interested? Check us out at Team-Aftershocks.com, register an account and follow these steps to become a recruit: http://www.team-afte...st-how-to-apply

dayZ.png