Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Fed up of admin abuse? then join this new server

So, the two things that really anger me on this game are; 1 - Hackers and 2 - Admin abuse.

Now im sure we have all experienced some kind of admin abuse, recently i was playing on a private hive, and i stumbled across the admins camp, with daft amount of vehicles, tents, weapons, etc.

So as any other player would, i stole a car and a few weapons and hastily drove away feeling proud of myself.

Then a few hours later the admin came online, noticed a vehicle was missing so he rolled back his server 4 hours so he could have his precious GAZ back (ridiculous i know).

Now that is just one of many things me and my buddies have experienced, another one being, getting admin banned for shooting down the admins chopper.

So quite frankly me and my pals had enough and decided, you know what lets host our own private hive server. so here i am promoting our new private hive server, where we can guarantee there will be no admin abuse!

the server also boasts, max vehicles and 4 choppers, which are still to be found. Also within the next week we hope to have ac130 crash sites on the map.

The server has dedicated admins who are constantly checking the logs and database to make sure players are not hacking or have hacked weapons.

So please join us!

SERVER DETAILS

IP - 94.229.79.106

PORT - 2304

SERVER NAME - GB-UK PRIVATE HIVE

DIFFICULTY - VETERAN

CROSS HAIRS - YES

NOTE* IF YOU CANNOT FIND SERVER BY THE IP. KEYWORD GB-UK ON THE IN GAME FILTER. THANKS

Edited by Optimus Prime
  • Like 1

I haven't had alot of experience with this myself but can appreciate that it happens.

Would your server be fairly vanilla i.e. like the original map without a load of extra vehicles etc?

I get the feeling that people sometimes miss the point of this game and end up with loads more

vehicles that it ends up being more like a TDM etc... or am i wrong?

I may well be giving your server a try though :)

I'm a friendly survivor who just wants to have a bit of fun in the meantime!

than

I haven't had alot of experience with this myself but can appreciate that it happens.

Would your server be fairly vanilla i.e. like the original map without a load of extra vehicles etc?

I get the feeling that people sometimes miss the point of this game and end up with loads more

vehicles that it ends up being more like a TDM etc... or am i wrong?

I may well be giving your server a try though :)

I'm a friendly survivor who just wants to have a bit of fun in the meantime!

hey thanks for the reply. everything original with a few bits added, such as a few more vehicle spawns which include the black suv. we have not gone over the top, because like you said, it will become a TDM!!

its a very closely managed/monitored server so we keep the hackers away.

please do join and enjoy

• Like 1