@colinm9991 Nice join date.... @Jacques d'Orleans Calling someone a "fanboi" (and only your second post...)? Not warranted. I've been called a fanboi countless times, and it's always by people who haven't read enough of what I've written to judge. Read below for another fanbois opinion. Anywho, 1.0 was an obvious cash grab. Fortnite peaked, holiday season, 5 year mark, cash grab. Tons of food, guns, and ammo. Little environmental impacts, or biohazards in effect. Increased stamina. Basically PvP builds for the free weekend/release. I keep going around saying I think Enfusion is broken. I suspect the 7 month drought without patches we experienced was due to having to rework code in the engine that interns (or someone) fucked up. I think Enfusion is broken from the planning stages to right now. (***This is a theory based on my completely unfounded suspicions and should not be considered fact in any way.) Vaulting, throwing, infected AI, and persistence, should have been in the highest priority. I asked why vaulting and throwing were not prioritized, was told by @ImpulZ that he would look into that, and never was given an answer. I was even surprised my question was addressed at all. I had posed like 20 questions in the same thread that did not garner a response. Those of us who have been here for 6+ years more or less expect piece meal social engagement and lack of transparency from the devs. They want to present the guise of a small indie company but rarely seem to act the part IMO. Granted they were early access pioneers of a sort but successive small companies have launched many projects that included the player base in the process more intimately since. So I'm still where I was a year ago, waiting. Except this time the forum is overrun by Xboners and fair weather participants, mostly sort of flailing about. All sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    • Confused