Firstly Hey and thanks for clicking on the post, I'm a day one console player and have followed SA development since launch on PC. Ive found the main gripes and issues people have with console DayZ SA other than bugs and content updates are server hoppers and people ghosting into bases or ghosting combat positions mid fire fight. On PC this issue was fixed with community servers, what console would call private servers. On many of these community servers characters are locked to that specific server which completely stops anyone server hopping for loot or better positioning on an enemy combatant or base. It seems to me like a win win situation for Bohemia interactive to either allow private servers with a subset of server options for character lock, POV, Loot table timers etc or simply bring out official BI Servers with character locks enabled until a decision on private server availability for the console community is made. this post is not a criticism or a demand but a plea from a player who wants to play this unique game the way the majority of the PC Community already get to play it. take a look at the player figures for private hive servers versus vanilla BI Servers on PC, nobody wants to PVP, RP or base build on a server that someone can jump into with an hours of server hopping loot or server hop directly into your base. You have the power to eliminate this issue instantly for the player base that wants a true hardcore survival experience, I wait with baited breathe. if you agree with me please like or press the beans icon to draw attention to this post for the devs. Thankyou for your time.