Ok.... as alot of people are having alot off issues getting battleye to work i have compiled a zip file of 5 functions PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!! This still works as of 14/02/2019  if you cannot get this to work it is because you have made a mistake with your information in the cfg/txt files or folder location paths Starts Dayz Server Restart Your Server Automaticaly If It Crashes Run Battleye On Your Server Runs a 3 Hour Restart Timer For Your Server Runs Server Messages Of Your Choice Include Guide To Install Its Very Simple To Do Also Includes Whitelist, BadWords, BadNames, Ban Files (Admin.Xml Not usefull Yet)   Just download, Extract Follow Guide & Walla Your In... Any Problems Just Let Me Know... https://www.dropbox.com/s/mx6bnlg30eeeo9x/Battleye %26 Bat File %2B Guide To Install.rar?dl=0  
As you can see from the photo the DayzSa Server Status cmd box will keep a check on your server if it crashes it will auto restart!! This will also reboot your server on the timed restarts & as you can see BEC is also running on the back cmd box. All you need to do is Run 1 .bat File   (Also If You Find Your Server wont Show In The Server List Just Open Ports 2302-2307, 27016  TCP/UDP On Your Router & Firewall Of Your Pc/Server. If You Have Problems With The Right I.P For Your Server Just Open CMD Type ipconfig & Look For Your IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : Thats The I.P You Need To Set In The Files)     Step 1. Open Start Server Battleye.bat (With Notepad++). Where it says set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION= Set Your Server Path. (Example It Should Look Like set DAYZ-SA_SERVER_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver"  You do not need your server folder in your steam folder but most people keep it there due to not knowing this ) Step 2. Set Your BEC Extended Controls Location Where It Says set BEC_LOCATION= (Example It Should Look Like set BEC_LOCATION="C:\Dayzserver\Battleye\Bec")     Step 3. Check Your Start Up Line (Around Line 52) Check Your Port Is Correct & Paths (If Your Dont Have  Playerlogs Create a Folder In Your Dayz Server Folder Called PlayerLogs OR Profiles.
(Example. start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezecheck -noFilePatching -BEpath=C:\DayZServer\Battleye -profiles=C:\Dayzserver\PlayerLogs    ) Step 3. Copy Battleye Folder Into Your Server Directory. Step 4. Open BEServer_x64.cfg & Set Your I.P & RconPassword & Check Port. Example RConPassword PASSWORD
RestrictRCon 0
RConPort PORT
RConIP SERVERIP Step 5. Open The Bec Folder Then Config Folder Open Config.cfg & Set Your I.P & Port Then Link Your BePath (This Should Be C:\Dayzserver\Battleye To Work Without Problems) Example [Bec]
Ip = SERVERIP
Port = SERVERPORT
BePath = C:\DayzserverModed\battleye
Admins = admins.xml
Commands = commands.xml
LogDir = Config

Step 6. Inside The Bec Folder Look For The File Called "Scheduler.xml" This Is Set Up For 3 Hour Restarts. Go Into The Scheduler.xml & Edit The Line That Say <cmd>say -1 ADD MESSAGE HERE</cmd> For Your Own Messages Step 7. Final Step Double Click The  "Start Server Battleye.bat" In The Main Battleye Folder If You Set Everything Correcly On Prev Steps Your DayZ Sa Server command Prompt Box Will Open, Then Your Server Will Load Then Battleye Will Load & Login To Your Server..... This works the same way for modded servers all you need to do is change a few things in the bat file So you will need to go to http://www.dayzsalauncher.com/#/home Download the ServerTool DZSALModServer.exe Place this in your Server Folder then In The Bat file Change A Few Things Like Below You Need to Change start DayZServer_x64.exe    To   start DZSALModServer.exe    Then Add a Profile Folder If You Dont Already  Have One "-profiles=C:\Dayzserver\ProfileFolder"    & Add A Mod Line    "-mod=@MODNAME1;@MODNAME2;@MODNAME3"   start DZSALModServer.exe -ip=YOURIP-port=SERVERPORT -config=serverDZ.cfg  -dologs -adminlog -scrAllowFileWrite -scriptdebug=true "-profiles=C:\Dayzserver\ProfileFolder" "-mod=@MODNAME1;@MODNAME2;@MODNAME3" -BEpath=C:\Dayzserver\battleye -dayzserver=DayZServer_x64.exe