How to report a client crash. A client crash happened when your game unexpectedly closed itself with or without an error message and sent you back to your desktop. Crashes are particularly nasty issues and require an analysis by the development team. The easiest way to get help is going to the Feedback Tracker and providing all relevant information. If you haven't already, create an account on the Feedback Tracker. You can also log in using your facebook or Google account.
  Do not try finding a similar crash report. Most crashes are unique and need to be addressed individually. Unlike normal bug reports, you don't have to worry about creating duplicates of crashes. In case we find out that your crash is actually sharing some similarities with other reported crashes, we will take care of that ourselves and will let you know.
  Create a Private Bug Report and clearly label it as a crash in the subject (e.g. "Game Crash - Dropping a protector case crashes the game").
  Provide insight into how you got your game to crash. Include information about what you were doing around the time the game crashed. Every little detail can help us fix the problem. Remember to mention on which branch of the game this happened (Stable/Experimental/Stress Test).

GOOD
"The game crashed when I dropped a protector case on the ground while playing on an Experimental server. I had the protector case in my backpack and drag and dropped it into the vicinity window. The case contained a canteen and a pack of rice. I have tried this several times and it happens every time"

BAD
"Game crashed when I dropped a protector case"
  Include steps to reproduce if you think that they are necessary and aren't obvious enough from the description. Always describe reproduction step by step. Open your inventory Place the protector case in your backpack Drag and drop it into the vicinity tab Game Crashes
  Don't forget to include the game's version (can be found in the main menu).

Now for the most important part of all. We need you to upload a few files from your computer. Specifically, the crash dumps that are generated with every crash and the DxDiag report from your computer. Getting your DxDiag file: Open the Start menu Write "dxdiag" Press enter A window will open Click "Save all information" You will get a text file - that's what we need Getting your crash dumps: Go to this file location: "C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local" (some folders can be hidden, you can make them visible via the "View" tab and checking the box to display "Hidden items")

You should see a DayZ folder. Create a .zip or .rar file of that folder.
Then take the .zip/.rar and the DxDiag file and upload them to the Feedback Tracker issue. The upload limit is 5000KB, which should be enough. In case it is not, please upload the files to a file sharing website and post a link to the files in the comments. In most cases, we will answer crash reports within a day or two, provided you filled out the report correctly and uploaded the necessary files. The issue will then be sent to a responsible team member, who will attempt to implement a fix. You will be notified once a fix is introduced so that you could verify that the crash does not occur any longer.