First of all, hello devs and hi to the community :) ! I would like to share my suggestions and ideas to the dev team, I really appreciate all your work and it's honestly the best online game ever and it would be even more perfect with some features/addons in the future: 1. Base building/Barricading:
For me keep in mind there needs to be a BALANCE.
For example: A survivor shouldn't be able to build a base in military bases or in towns and villages... Imagine the balance when a squad builds a base in the airfield and no one can loot it... Also base building shouldn't be easy to make, it should be hard. Maybe wooden base is something easy to make but also easy to destroy.
And also no base should be 100% secure ;) maybe the heavy reinforced metal bases should be only taken down by RPG's or explosives which are very rare etc... something in that way :)! 2. PVE, environment:
The environment should be more active, adding MORE players, infected, animals,animal predators and more wrecks of vehicles with smoke/dead bodies of infected/humans(soldiers). with items to loot of course. the helicrashes are a good example.
Maybe adding infected hordes which are moving through forests/chernarus ... (or AI missions like Arma 3 Wasteland).
From my point of view these things make the environment of dayz more active and living. 3. Loot quantity/economy:
loot economy should work cleanly... that would be nice.
I think there should be alot of vehicles, but a bit difficult to fix them.
For example: Hummingbird is very very rare and ground vehicles easy to find. If there are many surivors and many bases with vehicles how much vehicles should respawn for freshspawns or what if some are destroyed etc... all these things are important to the balance...
In general the loot shouldn't be easy but also not too much ultra hardcore.
For example, survivor A was in elektro and he gained all the loot, while 10 mins later survivor B spawned at elektro and doesn't find any loot... would be nice to make the loot places refreshed when survivors are near etc... but I know thats already a feature of the loot economy, maybe making the economy function better. 4. Communication:
survivors should use more walkie talkies, or some features regarding to altar station etc... there needs to be more active communication between survivors. but to this part i dont have alot of ideas... 5. Infected:
Make them very strong, maybe adding a virus when you get hit too many times, it should be hard to survive against infected or against the general environment of chernarus(as I mentioned predators). The predators have to be almost everywhere (maybe in the cities). And not only like the wolfs just the hole nordern and western part of chernarus. But also here it goes to a positive direction :)! I hope you devs are in the same opinion in some ideas above... For me all these things make dayz much more immersive and that would also call alot of players back!
I really see a good future of DayZ and I wish the playercount will be high as it was in the good DayZ golden age :) Just keep up the great work devs, you make a very good job and don't forget we all love you ! <3
CHEERS AND HAVE A NICE WEEK ! :)