Good afternoon Gentlefolks, I have been away for a while.  Picked up the game again after a few years of frustration and broken dreams only to find its quite pleasant now. Its basically a polished version of the mod with much deeper mechanics and a much nicer looking map. Long story short I’m have a blast.  As a dude who wrecked a marriage and spent close to 10,000 hours between playing the mod and building servers and such I've noticed a glaring flaw in the layout of the map. I.E. the wilderness. I really enjoy the new areas, it feels both familiar and foreign at the same time. But one thing its robbed us of is the vast wilderness for which lone wolves and solo hermit types can tread. Likewise with 60+ players on a persistent server its going to be near impossible to establish and maintain a camp in its absence. On the few persistent servers I played on every time we manage to snag a tent and place it, there is either no where decent to do so or there is an existing camp in the same area. So enough bitching, here's my suggestion:   Suggestion # 1: Add to the map a similar buffer zone of forest that existed on vanilla Chernarus. Perhaps ranging from10-30km thick. It would also have the added benefit of hiding the debug zone from most players.  Mockup:   Suggestion # 2: There should be wells everywhere. You see a lone house on a beaten path? What were they drinking? They would have needed a well before the outbreak. To balance the presence of all these new wells one could add a status to the well where they could cycle from working to broken and in various states in between. Wells not working all would give you nothing, and then in various states up to pristine they could have a variable risk of giving you the cough. Perhaps they could be repairable with a pipe wrench and a peice of pipe. Maybe I’m the only one who thinks this would add more depth to survival, but running over to a well near death from dehydration only to find its broken, or conversely the "oh shit yes!" feeling you'd get if it was working would be just awesome.   Apologies if these ideas are already kicking around…