Hello survivors, lately I have a character on the server "EU WOBO Community Server | 12hr | Admins | 07:00 - 19:00", which is a private hive. This character has a different playstyle, in short I only use a small amount of items and get my food from fishing, apple picking, hunting, etc. The same goes for clothes but as we all know, you only can get those clothes if you tan the leather in a barrel. And yes there is more to PvPing, if you play the game however you want. My problem is that I am not finding any barrels, at all. I have checked more than 100 sheds (I think even more than 250), industrial building, etc. but haven't found any barrels. Most of these sheds were up the north-east (Belaya Polana, Dobroe, Karmanovka and Turovo). I checked these towns each day at least once or more with no result, even while there was new loot in them. My question is, is there a limit on barrels, in example 10? If so, does that mean if these 10 barrels are currently "in use" that no barrels will spawn? Or is regional controlled loot already in because I have been checking most of my time in the north-east. However I have spawned in the south and started checking for barrels since I got some cow pelts in the center of the map. So when I went north-east I have been checking sheds along. I hope you guys can answer my question or I can use someone else his/her barrel so I can move on. Don't get me wrong, I like having an hard time to find something or get something done but this is ridiculous. In these hours (10+) I could have gotten everything to go run and gun with approximately 3 characters and I'm talking fully decked with everything to spread chaos. Thanks in advance!