A grocery cart is another great example of the kind of wheeled device that we really need when scavenging for resources. When basebuilding becomes relevant we're going to be very thankful if we get so much as a wheelbarrow.   The limits of the grocery cart though is that it is not as strong as a wheelbarrow or dolly, not as big, and the wheels tend to do very very poorly on anything but ashphalt or cement. I can see shooping carts being common in big cities, and they would be great for using in cities when looting or if you wanted to be that mysterious hobo, but beyond that it offers nothing unique over a simply dolly.   A dolly can carry around a barrel, which can hold just as much as a shopping cart, and the dolly can go more places. I'm not saying that I dislike shopping carts, in fact I have suggested them myself in the past, but for the first of it's class (interactable movable "vehicles", I would much rather have a dolly which could fulfill more purposes, although a wheelbarrow might suffice.