ntrll9875

Any tip for growing your hair long quickly? Foods, products...?

31 posts in this topic

The tip is to eat way too much till your so fat your feet are swollen and painful, constantly browbeat somebody and abstain from sex. Works for my wife at least, she has the longest hair on her........

You owe me a new monitor,

Besides that havent a clue there used to be this shampo called mane and tail in the US women would use it and it was said to make you hair grow longer faster.

http://i.imgur.com/ej1HHZ8.jpg"]ej1HHZ8.jpg

SP45M gave beans to this

Im trying to grow my hair out but I lack the patience. Does anyone know any way to get lovely long hair fast. Does diet help, or are there any herbal formulas worth trying?

Twist your feet around in a circular motion and your hair should grow instantly.

Ive provided a video guide of how to do below.

Edited by jaytmuk

For growing your hair more strong and long keep it clean and away from dust use natural ingredients like oil and also use more fruits because fruits have required vitamins for hairs.Don't use any kind of hair spray it can may cause of hair fall.

I think for healthy natural way to grow hair, it is important to have a rich protein diet, proper sleep, good hair care, oiling and some narural remedies to boost hair growth. But sometimes, hair loss goes on. So in this stage it is better to take a hair loss treatment like hair transplant which regrow hair permanently for whole life..

Hair Transplant in Delhi | Hair Transplant Cost

We all know.. If we want beauty and natural healthy hair so, we go for proper diet, proper sleep, good oiling and some other natural remedies products for hair growth. But sometimes hair loss continuously goes on.. In that stage it is better to take hair loss treatment like hair transplant which is helpful for regrow hair permanently for whole life.
Hair Transplant in Delhi is the best solution for the people who lost hair and got bald head.

GaryWalnuts gave beans to this