ntrll9875

Any tip for growing your hair long quickly? Foods, products...?

31 posts in this topic

Im trying to grow my hair out but I lack the patience. Does anyone know any way to get lovely long hair fast. Does diet help, or are there any herbal formulas worth trying?

Draulius gave beans to this

1. Don't cut!

2. Wait!

3. Repeat!

Exactly. Haven't cut my hair in about seven years and not planning to cut it any time soon.

Edited by Fonzie

Exactly. Haven't cut my hair in about seven years and not planning to cut it any time soon.

I just hope your policy doesn't include not washing it either. ;P

not sure if its true but I found for me it does. If you get a trim on a full moon your hair should grow a little quicker. I cant have my hair longer then 4cm and must be short on the sides in the army. I notice If I dont cut my hair on a full moon I can go4-5 weeks without cutting it otherwise I have to do it evey month. Its only an extra week but better then nothing. right I mean its hair.

Also hair is made out of the same stuff finger nails are. I forgot what fuels that mostly if its Vitamin C, B, E or which one it is but maybe try getting some more of that and also at least 15 mins of sun a day for vitamin D so your body can use all the other vitamins effective. If this dont work then looks then let nature take its cause.

The tip is to eat way too much till your so fat your feet are swollen and painful, constantly browbeat somebody and abstain from sex. Works for my wife at least, she has the longest hair on her........

Edited by SP45M

The tip is to eat way too much till your so fat your feet are constantly swollen and painful, constantly browbeat somebody and abstain from sex. Works for my wife at least, she has the longest hair on her........

Oh good lord! Spare us XD

King Luna and gesundheitk gave beans to this

• Always be gentle to your hairs. Use good quality hair products and hair accessories. Brush you hairs gently and try to put minimum trauma while brushing and styling. Read more on proper brushing hairs.
  • Properly remove excess water from wet hairs with a towel (but remember to be temperate). Don't rub your hair vigorously with towel. For untangling wet hairs never use a brush. Always use a wide tooth comb to untangle wet hairs. Again the quality of comb is important, use natural bristle hair combs and brushes or alternatively you can find smooth wooden combs and brushes.

Also if you want bigger breasts just wipe some toilet paper between them every day, it worked for her arse.

XD Had to start laughing in the middle of an ICT class

High protein diet and testosterone boosters.

No joke

Everytime I go on my hypertrophy phase of training and change my diet to include the above I find my hair grows very quick, but also you'll be shaving every 2days cos all the hair on you grows wuick

I ag

• Always be gentle to your hairs. Use good quality hair products and hair accessories. Brush you hairs gently and try to put minimum trauma while brushing and styling. Read more on proper brushing hairs.
  • Properly remove excess water from wet hairs with a towel (but remember to be temperate). Don't rub your hair vigorously with towel. For untangling wet hairs never use a brush. Always use a wide tooth comb to untangle wet hairs. Again the quality of comb is important, use natural bristle hair combs and brushes or alternatively you can find smooth wooden combs and brushes.

I agree, be gentle on your hair. try not to use heat like hair dryers. trim hair for split ends,but not every 6 weeks. be careful brushing hair. use good products also-or whatever works with your hair. massaging the scalp also. diet is important. not sure about using testosterone boosters, but maybe check out the local chemist or healthfood shop for herbal pills like blackmores.

In that time, I think you have now a very very long hair. My father is experiencing hair loss but he would still do haircut because it seems long hair doesn't fit to him anymore. I can see he put aloe vera in his hair, I hope that helps.

There are many hair growth products available but we need to choose wisely on we should use, better yet, we should consult an hair expert before taking any actions.

I heard that if you cut your hair it grows back faster.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Edited by ketsakunta