Sign in to follow this  
Kajin

Random Venting

How come I can never find the spare parts I need when I need them?! Found a pretty sweet ride with a broken down engine, but all I have is fuel tank parts. So I go to the nearest warehouse and the only thing I find is MORE fuel tank parts! And this isn't just one building, oh noooooo. It's the whole damn city! Every single place I go to that spawns spare parts, I only find fuel tank parts!

After a full day of searching, I finally manage to locate some engine parts. "Huzzah," I said, as I go back to the vehicle to repair it. I get it working, start driving down the road, and run straight into a traffic barrier. The engine and both front wheels are destroyed. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Anyway, if anyone else wants to scream nonsensically into the vast depths of this thread about their individual petty gripes, go right ahead! I know I just did.

Yup I'm right behind you all pissed off too. Today I decided to help a buddy get his dayz up an running, thought I'd be nice an help my buddy. So I go in a server with a survivor that I've had for 8 days, all kitted up, got myself a m107, a l85 with the thermal, like 5-6 mags for each one. Chilling on the side of a hill about to get up an go help a friend in electro, he calls out on steam that he's been shot by a bandit named Kion. I thought to myself hmm, maybe I should abort now, decide nah I'll stay for a few mins, less than 30 seconds later after my buddy is shot in electro I come out of the map, Guess who's teleported 3 towns over an now laying 3 feet from me, Kion. He litrally crossed 3 towns in 30 seconds. Same guy, I saw the tags an so did my buddy that got shot. So if your reading this Kion, your a filthy cheating peice of scums, your mother wishes she had aborted you before you were a full fetus, your teeth are rotting from all that soda you drink, your cheating ass needs to get out an get a job. Stop ruining everyone elses fun. I hope you rot in h3ll you stinking cheating fckwad. F1_1CK you cheaters!

Rant mode (OFF) ON

I hated when people rant on internet forums. Don't they realize it is a waste of time! No one cares about their problems, we have our own we are trying to ignore! I bet those people have the intelligence of a (insert witty insult) and are all (insert derogatory statement)! They all just need to (insert a dumb solution)

Sorry some days I just can't help myself!

Edited by Pendragon

But... But ranting on the internet is the only sure way to achieve social change! The internet said so!

• Like 1

I usually ignore vehicles. A car is nice to have, but you'll be a big whopping target for everything.

I like to sneak around and don't be a clown in a large moving object.

I know, but it makes traveling around so much easier. The extra storage space comes in real handy as well if you're searching for supplies. Hey buddy, you just die? Don't worry! I'll hop on my ATV and be down to pick you up in fifteen minutes. Gear? Don't worry! I've got a spare Lee Enfield and some other supplies stored in the ATV's compartment.

I know, but it makes traveling around so much easier. The extra storage space comes in real handy as well if you're searching for supplies. Hey buddy, you just die? Don't worry! I'll hop on my ATV and be down to pick you up in fifteen minutes. Gear? Don't worry! I've got a spare Lee Enfield and some other supplies stored in the ATV's compartment.

ATV, Lee enfield.......i would rather take my chances in cherno with an axe lol. less chance of getting killed.

Edited by SheriffHD

I know thy pain OP.

I keep seeing tents full of car parts, now I understand why. It's about time I set up my own car part repository.

Haven't you noticed.?

When ur full there are cows and goats frolicking in the fields everywhere - starving hungry not even a fucking rabbit and mysteriously, now beans seem to spawn.

You want a compass, or a map - can never find one until AFTER you find one then they're in every fucking place (It took me 2 or 3 days to find a compass once and then after that, in the space of an hour I find like 4 or 5 of the things)

You want a wheel, or a specific car part but wherever you look, no matter how far you travel, everything BUT that item spawns.

Dayz somehow knows what you want and knows how to take it away from you and then rub it in your face after.

• Like 2

It's always the way. The other night my friend was looking for a coyote backpack and once he logged off I found not one but three in Stary Sobor. Yesterday I spent ages looking for an engine part, after I finally found one I went looking for tires and only found engine/fuel parts.

1 car tire. 1 FUCKING CAR TIRE. I was with a small squad of veteran players, we knew what we were doing and where to look. We farmed a couple sites. We ran back and forth between industrial buildings farming and looking. I think it took us close to 2 hours to find one and get it back to the car. As we were fixing it we all got killed by a mother fucking script kiddie. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Cars move without engine parts. Put four tires on it and go. Find the other shit as your going. You fuckers that dupe its real simple. Find 1 tire. Dupe it three times. Move along.

Lot of wasted time in some of these threads..

Found a boat. Works fine, but no fuel. So I hike all the way into town to grab a fuel can. Find one, but have to drop some stuff in order to make room. Hike all the way back and move to fuel the boat up, but when I do I find out I don't have the fuel can anymore, even though I know I had it. My inventory must have glitched or something. Entire trip took me about an hour, and now I have nothing to show for it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-