Sign in to follow this  
xEvann

Killing My Group

Sometimes I think I should feel bad for doing things like this but I don't...

• Like 5

Didn't even get that good of stuff from it..

• Like 1

I'm guessing your... ~14 years old?

Yeah I am 14 sorry about if you think my voice is high :) You don't have to watch if it annoys you because I can't really help it. I enjoy making videos like this once in a while and people who don't like them because of my age can fuck off. Kbye

Edited by xEvann
  • Like 2

Didn't even get that good of stuff from it..

Wasn't really looking for good loot, I heard they had beans.

• Like 1

Yeah I am 14 sorry about if you think my voice is high :) You don't have to watch if it annoys you because I can't really help it. I enjoy making videos like this once in a while and people who don't like them because of my age can fuck off. Kbye

Nailed it lol. I was 14 too, once.

Why did you take something rare, rarer than any item in this game (a large group of friendlys) and ruin it like that?

Edited by Muncywolverine

Nailed it lol. I was 14 too, once.

Why did you take something rare, rarer than any item in this game (a large group of friendlys) and ruin it like that?

I had to leave 10 minutes after I did it. I also thought it might make a good video :P

I had to leave 10 minutes after I did it. I also thought it might make a good video :P

That's a stupid excuse... Just tell them you thought they were bandits.

Huh, so another 14 year old and his video of pointless dickery, mkay.

Next.

You have a huge future of being an asshole ahead of you.

• Like 2

WELCOME to the bandit group =)

This is why you never trust people ingame that you come across

hah!

that's dayz for ya! and this is why i love this game.

i think, honestly, my favorite part of the game is how people react to what they already know is going to happen. that's what side channel was great for. seeing the moronic responses to being killed, "I WAS FRIENDLY YOU ASSHOLE!", that kinda stuff. yeah, you were friendly. that doesn't mean I or the person who shot you was....

Bottom line, when you die like this, you only have yourself to blame.

• Like 1

Spawn in, hear guns shots, OH NOES, start screaming fiendly on voip. See two guys one with a makarov the other an ax. I am decked out in gucci gear. Hand them map, compass, GPS. Suggest trip to electro supermarket. Once they turn their backs, bullets into their brains. I retrieved my gear and went on my way.

You have my beans kid. Your muderous ways inspire me.

• Like 1

Dude you're so hardcore, I love how you have to wait to shoot stationary targets from point blank range and can't use the WASD keys along with your mouse to aim.

I wish I was as hardcore as you.

• Like 2

Alot of Butthurt 'Friendly's' here

Its the bandit thread people, what did you expect to find here?

Anyway, that why you don't trust anyone, until they are lying dead in front of you.

Guys can we stop posting hate on here?

As much as I hate bandits (and trust me i do dearly after experienced being one) its part of the game and as far as im concerned this is a good example of deception.

This IS the bandit campfire part of the fourm, not the 'complain that bandits r dumb and you are GAI' thread.

If you got nothing good to say dont say it.

Lol perhaps a good example of bandit-ery. Found it rather low to do so because you were too scared to shoot at a moving target that was able to take you out aswell. But hell that was one heck of a display of betrayal. killing those lot in the hangar and just doing the damn thing over again in no less than 1 minute to some other poor guy xD but I suppose it was a form of advantage. I was honestly expecting that group of 4 that entered the Industrial warehouse to shoot the two of you. but I suppose they also ended up meeting allong the way instead of being pre-made. any pre-made group would've shot most likely.

Edited by Pbremmus

I actually made a forum account just to reply to this.

This is EXACTLY, the reason I shoot people on sight.

They either kill you or make a "good video" like this one and murder you eventually.

This was pretty fun to watch, for some reason. Probably because you seemed really cold and in control, unlike myself. But hey, I take pride in watching my broken and bleeding body crawling towards my enemies' corpse after botching a murder.

Edited by All Powerful Ape