Sign in to follow this  
FinalNinja447

Well.... f***

So I've been out of DayZ for a few days and I went back in and spawned on my latest location (Skalisty Island, in search of the dreaded chopper) Surprisingly, my PBX (Rubber Boat if your fancy) was still patiently waiting for me at the dock of the island. I go in only to be saddened by it's lack of fuel. After thoroughly inspecting every lootable spots (As well as busting a few zed heads), no jerry cans were to be found. Long story short, I'm stuck on the island.

So I ask a small service that would mean the Messiah to me, if anyone has some sort of transportation to bring me back to the coast or a can of fuel, it would make my day (And give you my Heinz).

start swimming

Hell nah, these mold pubic hairs that serves as a ghillie suit ain't gonna keep me warm and I haven't found a heatpack on the island either.

But on an interesting side note, I found a map. Oh goodies....

Edited by FinalNinja447

Just keep looting until you spawn a jerrycan?

What? I already inspected and turned the island upside down searching for a drop of fuel! Do you mean to wait until the next server restart?

What? I already inspected and turned the island upside down searching for a drop of fuel! Do you mean to wait until the next server restart?

stuff spawns on a fairly short timer, when the loot spots are empty and you're within a certain distance. not on server restart.

Edited by Dankine

And that's why young survivor, if you have a vehicle in your possession, always carry a jerry can with you.

And that's why young survivor, if you have a vehicle in your possession, always carry a jerry can with you.

Agreed. But my problem is that my Rubber Boat ate my Jerry can and my M107 -__- Now I sadly know.

If you can't be bothered to look up how the loot works, then you probably shouldn't heading over to an island without knowing how you're going to get back.

In fact, if you just plain don't know how you're going to get back you shouldn't be going there either.

You simply don't log off on islands or tall rooftops without transport, or without having friends that you know have transport.

Stuff spawns within 10 minutes proved A) the loot spots are clear, B) you're not within 30meters of the empty loot pile.

The boat house spawns industrial stuff, but often the stuff spawns under the actual boat house. If you decide to dive for the stuff, watch out, getting crushed between a wave and the bouthouse is deadly.

Boats have storage?

Keep cycling the loot you will get a jerrycan.

The boat house spawns industrial stuff, but often the stuff spawns under the actual boat house. If you decide to dive for the stuff, watch out, getting crushed between a wave and the bouthouse is deadly.

Happened. Twice.

Nope, just a black hole that you can lose all your gear in.

Those boats are carnivorous but yet not deadly. The boat ''eats'' your stuff while your not looking. Inside the boat, keep visual contact with your gear at ALL TIMES. Passangers should warn the others of when they will blink.

I should make an SCP out of this...

You can make it across swimming , even ay noght, and still have enough time to score a heatpack at Kamyshovo. Bonus item is that there are fuel tanks at Kamy plus you can get a fuel drum at the warehouse.

I don't have a boat but I'm a certified lifeguard in dayZ I can supervise you while you swim ashore insuring your safety and I'll bring chemlights for your arrival party

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

I'm not the best swimmer but I can run along the beach like David Hasslehoff. It'll set off the scene nicely.

I don't have a boat by I'm a certified lifeguard in dayZ I can supervise you while you swim ashore insuring your safety and I'll bring chemlights for your arrival party

Hunks throwing rave parties while people swim? I'm down.

Hunks throwing rave parties while people swim? I'm down.

Me and terrex will have pacifiers, dubstep, chemlights as a man made beacon.. as you swim our symbol of hope will guide you if you get weary Fragglehoff will swim out and bring you to shore while dancing with us

• Like 1

Me and terrex will have pacifiers, dubstep, chemlights as a man made beacon.. as you swim our symbol of hope will guide you if you get weary Fragglehoff will swim out and bring you to shore while dancing with us

These are good times indeed.