skunkfu

[Android] DayZ Central v2.27 - All-in-one App [Database, HD Chernarus map with Loot and Tables, Waypoints, Guides, and more!]

Buy DayZ Central Pro - Download DayZ Central - Download .APK files Directly - Or, get Pro for free.. Shh!

iHMa5fG.jpg   AhxYaTI.jpg   tKLkkTb.jpg

2BHvAcL.jpg   0GkzXk1.jpg    x4xaXf0.jpg

DayZ Central aims to bring together quality information, maps and guides created by the DayZ community, all packaged into a fast, polished and simple to use app.

• Loot Database - Comprehensive and regularly updated Database containing all Equipment, Vehicles and Weapons within DayZ Mod (incl. Namalsk & Custom Server items)
  • HD Map of Chernarus - High Resolution map with Waypoint Markers (incl. 14 icons), DayZ GPS Coordinates and Town Search & Info
  • Community Maps - Including Celle, Fallujah, Isla Duala, Lingor Island, Namalsk, Origins, Oring, Panthera Island, Podagorsk, Sahrani, Takistan, Taviana, Thirsk, Utes and Zargabad
  • Comparison Tables - Compare all items in the database in easy to read tables
  • Various Guides - Including Survival, Sniper Correction Tables, and Game Controls (with Origins and Epoch guides to boot)
  • Completely Ad-free - Who needs 'em

With the Pro version you get:

• Loot, Vehicle and Building Locations - For Chernarus, Lingor Island, Namalsk and Taviana maps
  • Loot Tables - Tables that help determine chances of Loot Spawns
  • Side-by-Side Compare - Compare Ammunition, Vehicles and Weapons side-by-side to find out which one is better
  • Server List - Search all current DayZ servers, save them, and add your own

Awesome thanks to DayZDB, DayZWiki & DayZ Wikia for the content, Rusty for the Loot Placements, and Dan Clarke for the DZC logos!

Changelog

v2.27
  • Comparison tables for all sections integrated into database lists when viewing in landscape (trust me, this is cool)
  • Categories for items added to side-by-side comparison tool for faster selection (Pro)
  • Removed light theme for now (this needs significant rewrite as it is currently slowing down dev)

v2.26

• Side-by-side comparison tool added for Ammunition, Vehicles and Weapons (Pro)
  • Map now has option to move zoom controls to bottom left or right of screen
  • Merged Namalsk items into Custom Servers
  • Some tweaks and bug fixes
  • Database updated (Menu > Changelogs)

v2.25

• Added How to Craft guide
  • Added Epoch guides (online only)
  • Many bug fixes and tweaks
  • Database updated (Menu > Changelogs)
Edited by skunkfu
  • Like 35

This is pretty cool, good job. Checking out the pics it looks neat. Personally I don't care a single bit about phones though.

Edited by terrex
  • Like 1

Working perfect, no complaints, faster than dayZ mobile, easier to use, looks nicer, dosent need internet connection for EVERYTHING... detailed information on everything possible 10/10 will this app continue update through the mod.. or will you change information to standalone.. or create another app.. or will it have mod/standalone homescreen to information with both in one app! exellent work all in all good sir

Pretty fantastic. All it needs is the loot locations added to the map and it'll be awesome.

Thank you for the comments and the beans guys :)

rustyrocks: It will make more sense to base the app on the standalone, as it will become the official and most supported version of DayZ. It would also be too time consuming to maintain two versions of DZC!

To the others with iPhones/Windows Phones, I would really like to port the app to other platforms, however I just don't have the resources to do so right now. Sorry!

non for IPhone ? ?

:( Sad panda face

but founde a Free Iphone app called DayZ Guide well working map

Edited by Flexxo 4100

Just installed and then frantically searched through my clothes to find my phone... >.<

Looks great! It's fast and clean.

The only thing you could do to improve it is to include a loot map... but that is probably tons of work.

A loot map of Chernarus is on the horizon guys. The underlying framework for toggling loot/building/vehicles locations is done. Think DayZDB and DayZWiki maps B)

All that is left to do is position every single location on the map... Yeah, as you can imagine this will take a while, but with the help from Shinfo (the man who made the graphics for the Reddit subreddit), we should be able to power through this.

A loot map of Chernarus is on the horizon guys. The underlying framework for toggling loot/building/vehicles locations is done. Think DayZDB and DayZWiki maps B)

All that is left to do is position every single location on the map... Yeah, as you can imagine this will take a while, but with the help from Shinfo (the man who made the graphics for the Reddit subreddit), we should be able to power through this.

Awesome! Really looking forward to this.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long delay in the update. With RL stuff such as moving cities, college graduation, job hunting, etc., DZC has been lower priority.

I've started working on it again, and the next update will include better navigation to switch between sections easier, database updates, lots of polish, and the long awaited Chernarus loot map!

Initially, it will include building and vehicle locations, with loot coming later. Loot will take the longest amount of time to finish hence the other stuff first. It will be basic, but more control over individual layers that can be switched on and off will be implemented soon.

Below is a little taster of what’s coming!

Rt7Af.png

kouZP.png

Stay tuned.

Hey guys,

Long over due, but the new version is up on the play store!

Download DZC v1.3 here!

Check out the changes in the OP and please give any feedback and report any bugs you find.

Cheers.

Looks sweet. Any chance you can post a link to the apk? Google Play doesn't work with my older Android tablet.

Looks sweet. Any chance you can post a link to the apk? Google Play doesn't work with my older Android tablet.

No problem. I've uploaded it to 4shared, hope that's okay.

http://www.4shared.c...ntral_v13.html?

Any problems let me know. If you get it working, please give any feedback you can!

Cheers.

• Like 1

this app rocks, its fast and neat and runs smoothly on my galaxy note.

I haven't tested it, but in theory you should be able to run this on a PC, if anyone is interested, using http://bluestacks.com/.

Awesome suggestion. Just tested DZC on BlueStacks and works great. Their app store still has the old version of the app so hopefully it will be updated soon.

If I can sideload APKs it will be a much faster way to test the app for tablets compared to the Android Emulator that comes with the SDK.

Cheers bud :)

• Like 1