RAYRAY (DayZ)

Wrongful ban on US 2948

A member of our community, ]CIA[, was playing on the US 2948 SCAG server for multiple hours where the SCAG crew flew over him multiple times and he was able to find their base. Once he found it, I went to the location with him. The SCAG base has 3 choppers ready to fly and 3 chopper crashes with a boat in middle of the forrest and every other vehicle in the game. Multiple tents with AS50 TWS, M4A1 HOLO SDs, and G36c SDs. We suspected that they were hacking so we recorded their base at which time they came back to base in their chopper.

When the pilot jumped out he was killed by us and my partner took the chopper and flew over their base to video the size of their base from the air (then crashed the chopper). I was then kicked from the server. I went back on to place satchel charges and blow up part of their base. After this I went to their lobby to talk to one of the players and ask them why they would hack on their own server and their response was "we can't control what our players do, it wasn't me hacking so I'm not worried about it". They then reset the server so that their base would respawn without any harm done to it.

I just went to their server a few minutes ago and saw that I was "Admin banned" for w3479cfd2 0x2f5ae313. No clue what this is but I was not surprised due to the fact that they were upset that we killed one of their members and exposed their base. The video is not available yet because my member is at work, but will be posting a server report against them as soon as it is uploaded.

• Like 1

As the member of the community mentioned in the above post I was too banned from this hacker server, the video is in the process of being rendered on YouTube with all the evidence pointing towards these cowards being hackers or at the very least all of them are in collusion with a hacker in thier clan, as they are the ones running this server this should not stand. Should be about an hour for the upload to finish, 1080p baby!

Sort of commendable of you, but with your guy talking about ghosting to set up an ambush and taking hacked weapons to dupe later. I can't really tell you apart from the hackers.

This is a video about how to cheat slightly less at a video game than some other guy

I know exactly who hacked for them, but I can assure you it wasn't a SCAG member. Those helicopters wouldn't survive a reset, so why not play around with them? If you blow up their vehicles they wouldn't come back, with 1.7.2.6 vehicles actually go away when blown up. You suspiciously log onto their server one day and find the exact location of their base? I call bullshit. You deserved to get a server ban for suspected foul play in the way you just happen to find their base.

Since you now know the choppers weren't able to survive a reset, and I assume you logged in pretty fast, that means the server restarts frequently as suggested by the recommended 6 hour restart for optimal performance. From what I understand there isn't a limit to how often you can actually restart a server either.

They didn't break any rules taking advantage of a hacker's stuff. You blatantly accuse them of hacking when you don't have your facts straight.

Edited by Kingsland

I know exactly who hacked for them, but I can assure you it wasn't a SCAG member. Those helicopters wouldn't survive a reset, so why not play around with them? If you blow up their vehicles they wouldn't come back, with 1.7.2.6 vehicles actually go away when blown up. You suspiciously log onto their server one day and find the exact location of their base? I call bullshit. You deserved to get a server ban for suspected foul play in the way you just happen to find their base.

Since you now know the choppers weren't able to survive a reset, and I assume you logged in pretty fast, that means the server restarts frequently as suggested by the recommended 6 hour restart for optimal performance. From what I understand there isn't a limit to how often you can actually restart a server either.

They didn't break any rules taking advantage of a hacker's stuff. You blatantly accuse them of hacking when you don't have your facts straight.

How the hell would you know who hacked for them, if not a SCAG?

I didn't just find their base if you watched the video and read the posts above I logged in two separate times and both times the their helicopter was flying near Pobeda Dam. Within sight the first time and I could just barley hear the thing taking off to the north of the dam the second time.

I logged in at 11am seen the heli fly away to the south west and proceeded to walk the northern part of the map for hours mind you to find something, anything to have fun with. even walked down through the NW airfield down through Stary Sober and off towards Polana, and logged off. later that night at around 8 pm when I was playing on a different server that I play, I headed back to the dam from Polana to the same place I logged into on their server over 8 hours ago and I logged in again, heard their chopper again, and found there base over the hill that I missed the first time I walked by at about 2 to 3 hundred meters distance, I was just lucky I found it the second time! They seen me playing in there server all day long!

You can clearly see me in the video putting any hacked weapon in my inventory on the ground and leaving it! I was watching the player list and SCAG were on there deep all day long!

A quote from Firefox in game "Are you a hacker too?" Could mean she was, maybe not.....

Either they were colluding with hacker(s), or SCAG has a hacker in there clan simple as that. I have 6+ hours of game-play in that server hunting them down looking for a possible raid opportunity and I find thier hacked camp by persistence not by hacks, SCAG was playing in the server all day, the evidence is very damning on their part, they had no need to ban me for destroying their hacked shit. go log in and go to the co-ordinates 091 003 it's all there still I bet. they don't even play on their server anymore because they are scared.

I wish I had more video..

Edited by Douglas_Quaid

Sort of commendable of you, but with your guy talking about ghosting to set up an ambush and taking hacked weapons to dupe later. I can't really tell you apart from the hackers.

This is a video about how to cheat slightly less at a video game than some other guy

Spoils of War! Until they fix the duped tent bug this is how 1.7.2.6 DayZ is being played by most players I have encountered. I hope they fix it.

Edited by Douglas_Quaid

You have to understand how I'm seeing this. You think you have gathered all this evidence against these guys when it's all destroyed by one simple name pointing in the opposite direction. Taking advantage of a hacker isn't against the rules, however actually hacking is. No one says driving a hacked vehicle is bad, no one says firing a hacked weapon is bad, no one says you have to restart the server immediately following a hacker confrontation. so what exactly is the problem?

Edited by Kingsland

they don't even play on their server anymore because they are scared.

They look terrified... :rolleyes:

They don't care, there is no evidence against them because they didn't do it.

You, however, are very suspicious...

Edited by Kingsland

Hackers are the problem grr.. I hate'em

Hackers are the problem, but you're identifying the wrong people. I'd say putting blame on innocent players is far worst that actually hacking.

Your video didn't actually contain any proof either, just a peculiar base they happen to be occupying.

SCAG are more legit than your team according to your video, believe it or not.

Spoils of War! Until they fix the duped tent bug this is how 1.7.2.6 DayZ is being played by most players I have encountered. I hope they fix it.

Spoils something

Your logic is that you are assuming everyone else is cheating so it is ok for you to do so also.

The only time you will stop cheating is when it is impossible for you to do so, this is what is wrong. You are no different to the guy who's server you are trying to get blacklisted, except he is trying to contribute by renting a server. You run around using hacked weapons making others game experience less fun.

And what is with the whole "lets make this girl cry, omg awesome lets record it." What are you? Is this what you do for fun?

• Like 1

If we are reporting on the CIA clan, I have had some questionable treatment at the hands of some of their teenage admins. They seem to have an uncanny abililty to find people or places. All your members are legit, right? You can vouch for each and everyone of them, always? The truth is the game can and will be hacked. Trying to prove you are the most legit clan is BS until the game is iorn cald. Which may be never. Here's the challenge. My server, elimination challenge. Best players from top clans. $100 paypal prize. winner take all. Oh and thank you Rocket for an awesome mod, send the whole crew to the Carribean until the middle of January, they have earned it. Ill post when my server is up, an email to contact and the date of the challenge.

GAME ON !!