Sign in to follow this  
Jaqlada

Stuck at Loading Screen..

I've played the DayZ mod before, and didn't encounter this issue. I have the beta for Arma2 up to date, and the current DayZ update installed. I'm using DayZ Commander to launch the game (I also tried with PlaywithSix.)

When I launch the game, everything goes fine. I click "Ok" to join the server and it starts the loading process. It says in the bottom left something similar to "Creating Character," and I head birds and the ocean for about 1 second, then it goes to a loading screen. It's all black, with no white bar, and no noise. I've looked all over the forums for a fix to this, and I've had Arma2 OA open for 15+minutes (Still currently open.)

Anybody mind helping me with this issue?

• Like 1

Yea i got this problem 2 since today, i really dont know what the problem is. i played yesterday then stopped for some sleep wake up some hours later and wanted to see if my camp was still there but NOPE stuck on loading screen!

Im gone try some thing's if it helps il let u know !

Same problem here...

Can't connect to any servers if they restarted today.

If the last server restart was yesterday there is no problem to connect oO

I tried it so often that i spawned at beach on a laggy not restarted server :<

yea i noticed it, maby it's a problem whit the hyve and server ? dont know dont think it's at the client side so i think we just need to take a break and wait for the fix or somthing ?

I don't know which information a server takes from hive or maybe from battleeye or something else by automatic restarting because it seems that this problem is only on currently restarted servers.

It don't seems to be a client problem...but i'm not sure.

got the problem whit commander, sixlauncher and the normal arma server lobby

The only thing that has changed on my computer is that i have updated Amd Vga driver, but dont think that's creating the problem ?

Edited by maffiossso

Hmm is there any way of contacting a mod or admin ? would like to solve this problem ASAP because i think a lot of people are having problems at the moment.