narcosis

UK 298 OWNERS

Please stop locking your Server so you can raid tents over the entire map. Then wait 7 days so we cannot save them.

This is now the 2nd time that you have you done it and you have now locked up for two days solid.

Open them up so we can move to another server please.

Edited by 14int

Fucking dumb admins

They should stop showing bad servers in the list on Game Spy and Steam

actually the reason it is locked is because we got hacked 5 times yesterday and all vehicels spawn on an island now. We locked it last night because of that.

We are trying to get them to spawn on the mainland so we can all have fun again.

Dont blame us for this , blame all those 12 year old hackers that spoil our fun.

raiding tents? trust me we really dont care about that one bit. All TOGA wants is that people can have fun on our server.

server should be back up today tho , we spend all night working to get those vehicels back.

believe me we are sorry we had to lock it but honestly .. we saw no other way to fix it. :)

Edited by SiiriXX
  • Like 1

actually the reason it is locked is because we got hacked 5 times yesterday and all vehicels spawn on an island now.

We are trying to get them to spawn on the mainland so we can all have fun again.

Dont blame us for this , blame all those 12 year old hackers that spoil our fun.

raiding tents? trust me we really dont care about that one bit. All TOGA wants is that people can have fun on our server.

server should be back up today tho , we spend all night working to get those vehicels back.

whats that? thank you? no need to thank us.. it was our pleasure :)

You say hacking but you never reported it. ;) AS it never happend.

I never saw hacking on that server for the last 5 days, where i have been based, no other player has complained either about these so called suspicious accusations of hacking on the forums, how strange.

What is strange is that soon as we raided three bases in north, the big ones with 9 tents + with trucks, 298 server locks up within 2 hours and now remains locked for 2 days. (Check hive logs for this fact)

I was on this server when all tents went due to server or you patch which was introduced 2 days ago and its common knowledge tents reappear after server restart.

No hacking occurred this is a lie and an excuse to stop us raiding tents owned by the server clan.

So please unlock 298, while the hive team investigate your servers actions and my claims. (yes i reported it with two others)

Edited by 14int

im not an admin on the server but honestly ... let them investigate it

maybe they should fix the hackers first before moaning about a locked server

the clan has payed for a server so they should have the right to close it when they get hacker raped

you didnt see a hacker? are you blind ?

lot of regular players reported the hackers on our forum before they even thought of coming and moaning on here. we even had strangers come on our teamspeak to chat about it.

but you didnt see anything ... right .. and i am Joan d'Arc

Edited by SiiriXX
  • Like 2

We say hacking becasue I added 5 players to the ban list for either making themselves invisible or for moving all items around the map.

At two different occations yesterday the server was attacked, first time all players were teleported into the sea, second time all items/vehicles were sent to the islands off Solnichiy.

The password was added so we could destroy the vehicles on the island and force them to respawn for all players to use, but since you're already so sure that the admin team are only here to "steal your stuff" (which is entirely pathetic by the way), please carry on with your misguided opinions. We're trying to run a stable server with decent admin as all our servers are run, however thats very difficult to achieve when for trying to do the right thing we get flamed in forums.

Here's a thought, instead of coming making stuff up about the motives of our admins, why dont you come talk to us, we have an open TS and an open forum and would be more than happy for you to come along and get your stuff, which should still be there unless it was saved on the beach in a tent moved by the hackers that attacked our server yesterday.

As for "no hacking happened this is an excuse" please dont try to tell me something different from the server logs or the people I got screamed at by last night because they'd been on the server during both hacking attacks.

In the mean time, please come get your "stuff" of the server so I can bin the thing at billing time, running this server is way too much trouble and frankly I'm not used to this being an entirely thankless task.

• Like 2

Right, here goes.

Listen up you muppet, swearing at us isn't going to do you any favours.

Yesterday we were hacked at least 5 times. I was on the coast when a hacker teleported next to me and dropped a glory box, here's the proof

http://www.theoldgitsarmy.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/uhx-hacker.5379/

The people behind Dayz don't do anything about reports of hackers. Trying to get them banned is harder than hunting for rocking horse poo.

The server was not locked so we could raid tents, and your admittance to wanting to raid tents just shows us how much of a moronic player you are.

Server was locked to prevent these idiots from teleporting people, vehicles etc to the sodding island.

If you have a problem with our server, then feel free to join our forum and post a complaint. Our server admins and players are probably double and even triple your age.

MTFU and stop moaning.

im not an admin on the server but honestly ... let them investigate it

maybe they should fix the hackers first before moaning about a locked server

the clan has payed for a server so they should have the right to close it when they get hacker raped

you didnt see a hacker? are you blind ?

lot of regular players reported the hackers on our forum before they even thought of coming and moaning on here. we even had strangers come on our teamspeak to chat about it.

but you didnt see anything ... right .. and i am Joan d'Arc

No hacking occurred, owners bases were raided i was on one of the raids and took the truck , three of them, two hours later server locked up.

Basically pay for your server lock it up, i am asking the hive to ban you from hosting in public and screwing with other players

Edited by 14int

Right, here goes.

Listen up you muppet, swearing at us isn't going to do you any favours.

Yesterday we were hacked at least 5 times. I was on the coast when a hacker teleported next to me and dropped a glory box, here's the proof

http://www.theoldgit...hx-hacker.5379/

The people behind Dayz don't do anything about reports of hackers. Trying to get them banned is harder than hunting for rocking horse poo.

The server was not locked so we could raid tents, and your admittance to wanting to raid tents just shows us how much of a moronic player you are.

Server was locked to prevent these idiots from teleporting people, vehicles etc to the sodding island.

If you have a problem with our server, then feel free to join our forum and post a complaint. Our server admins and players are probably double and even triple your age.

MTFU and stop moaning.

LOL...............You only just reported this hacking lie 16 minutes ago, check your link and times of comment .What a cabbage.....

UNLOCK THE SERVER and allow me to check on my tents and enemy base camp to see if tents are their, prove me wrong then, open up.

Or are you worried i am going to prove myself right?

Read the server rules .....

Edited by 14int

you arent by any chance a hacker thats pissed because he cant troll a server are you ?

UNLOCK THE SERVER and allow me to check on my tents and enemy base camp to see if tents are their, prove me wrong then, open up.

'

Its been open for over an hour, maybe if you were trying to play as opposed to raging in a forum you'd know that.

However, players are reporting all tents are missing so we're just restarting again, can you wait the 3 minutes of boot time?

Please stop locking your Server so you can raid tents over the entire map. Then wait 7 days so we cannot save them.

This is now the 2nd time that you have you done it and you have now locked up for two days solid.

Open them up so we can move to another server please.

Oh and by the way, the server locked at around 8pm last night to try to get the vehicles to respawn, it unlocked at around 2pm today so your perception of time passing may be impaired.

Come get your stuff and move along mate.

I suggest you come on ts and talk about this or are you just merely a keyboard warrior?

Dayz has the facts and you don't end of.

Now feel free to come on the server,get your precious stuff and then vacate and troll somewhere else.

Oh and by the way, the server locked at around 8pm last night to try to get the vehicles to respawn, it unlocked at around 2pm today so your perception of time passing may be impaired.

Come get your stuff and move along mate.

Thank you

I suggest you come on ts and talk about this or are you just merely a keyboard warrior?

Dayz has the facts and you don't end of.

Now feel free to come on the server,get your precious stuff and then vacate and troll somewhere else.

No im going to get a truck and drive across your tents.

No im going to get a truck and drive across your tents.

Truly pathetic, are you even old enough to stand when you urinate?

Hey,

recently I switched servers to this one after zombie dungeons closed its doors, and can verify the hackers ruining the server yesterday, I was teleported over the sea and wasn't quick enough with the esc abort and died. Totally gutted.

I sent a PM to the guys at TOGA via their web site asking wether it was possible to roll back the servers, I'm fairly new to this game and don't understand the mechanics.

All I can say in their defence is that they found the time not only to respond to me, answering my questions and explaining, to quite frankly an imbecile, was way above their responsibility to someone who frequents their server.

I joined their TS channel as it is a public channel and the guys really were frantically trying to limit the damage that was caused, and get the server back to its original state. Remember guys this server is provided, free and maintained in their own time.

I think the OP is either massively paranoid or hugely unlucky...any which way perhaps a more direct approach as opposed to mud slinging would have been more appropriate.

• Like 3

well checked my tents checked enemy base tents and all are still up.

Truly pathetic, are you even old enough to stand when you urinate?

Yawwwwwwwwn

http://www.sheepshagger.com/

Edited by 14int

Well well, All tents are up in enemy base and mine. NONE are missing, even my transport (bike) is here.

Except truck. some one stole that from corner of map during the lock out period .

What is it these hackers did to warrant a lock down?

Edited by 14int

You are an idiot. Read the previous posts.

What, the post that says " We locked our servers because hackers removed all our tents"...............LOL and yet the tents are still on map.

It's common knowledge that tents vanishing on mass on one server is usually to do with the SERVER. So if you waited for a restart the tents will come back, as is what happened on 298 server, NOT Hackers, a lame excuse to gain loot during lock out.

Edited by 14int

As a thirdparty and not connected to either group here, 14int your a total asshat, have no clue how bad the hacking is , are selfish to try and force them into opening the server when they were trying to fix damage done by a hacker, and need to stop spitting your dummy out of your pram..

FIRST RULE : Dont get attached to your gear.

I suggest you learn it, and for the love of god please stay the hell away from UK / EU servers, we really dont need an ass like you over this side of the pond we have enough problems of our own.

Edited by Taiphoz
  • Like 2