mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, please remove - it is overly abused by griefers and trolls. (I have seen one instance where it was used properly...)

No - keep it. You could possibly balance things out a bit by reducing the number of barbed wire spawns along the coast though. Make it so you can't just litter Cherno and Elektro with it just because you're a jackass.

No. I've been steadily working to the point where I could wire off my own private base. Not looking to wire off a spawn point, but someplace that is otherwise useless to other players. Of course, I say this not having experienced the bugs that everyone is talking about.

YES! My server got scripted now there is barb wire at every door in the whole game and it resets after every restart so annoying :@

Do not remove it. Please fix it. Add bleeding change instead of broken limb, and maybe allow it to block or at least injure zombies.

Fix dead soldiers too, I don't mind barbed wire too much but it should be added back later if removed, if they fix the spamming and reduce spawn rate.

Just remove the damn thing already :)

It is just used mainly to grief fresh spawned players trying to get into buildings...

That and most servers restart ever 6 hours means it just comes back again to annoy people.

Remove temporarily until we can resolve annoyances with it. I see almost zero use aside from trolls pissing off other players with it.

They can be very mad when there is barbed wire in a really good loot spawn however when building a base they can be very useful. For now they should stay but possibly lower the spawn rate!

NO, do not remove it. Just make it so players are able to get it over it.

Edited by Cvm