DrFree_man

a DayZ MOVIE, this is Day Zed the Intro

whats up guys, this is a episodic movie that im starting, this is the intro like the title says, any feedback would be awsome!, its short but im still new and i dident want the intro/trailer to be to long. if you liked and want to see more make sure you check me out

• Like 33

I wasn't expecting much... But I am pleasantly fucking surprised.

well thank you very fucking much ;)
  • Like 2

So may I ask how you create a mission using the zombie skins/DayZ mod? And how would you use a camera and do all the angles/views?

ok so that took along time to figure out and finding alot of guides and tutorials.... but basicly you have to revert your dayz to when there was single player (DO NOT PLAY THE GAME LIKE THIS!) just use it for the editor and some of the skins and whatnot are in there, the rest you have to use certain script codes inside the editor

• Like 1

ok so that took along time to figure out and finding alot of guides and tutorials.... but basicly you have to revert your dayz to when there was single player (DO NOT PLAY THE GAME LIKE THIS!) just use it for the editor and some of the skins and whatnot are in there, the rest you have to use certain script codes inside the editor

That is the perfect answer, as to not go into to much detail. =]

I may take a look into the whole proses, but I'll stick to playing my DayZ for now. :lol:

Beans boy! Making it rain beans all over your profile!

That is the perfect answer, as to not go into to much detail. =]

I may take a look into the whole proses, but I'll stick to playing my DayZ for now. :lol:

if you ever realy want to get into it i can go into alot more detail to help you threw the pains of finding all the answers , but i still have alot of learning to do. i still can't figure out how to make the guys sit... something so damn easy i can't figure out the code lol

as well as anybody that has watched, any feedback on how to make my editing better is much appreciated

im always looking for a movie about DayZ!!! Keep up the good work. Dont dissappoint me!

im always looking for a movie about DayZ!!! Keep up the good work. Dont dissappoint me!

i will def try my best man :) i still have alot of footage to get as well as polish to learn, but i am getting there

good work mate

will be looking forward to part 1!

thanks man, def putting alot of editing into the first episode, learning basic animations ect.. hope it comes out good :)

I dont really like the font @ the end. Would have liked some kind of fade into a simpler font much more. The rest is a 9/10 :)

Edited by Closi
  • Like 1

I dont really like the font @ the end. Would have liked some kind of fade into a simpler font much more. The rest is a 9/10 :)

thanks man, thats good feedback. will def keep that noted for full episodes as i make them.

• Like 1

Great video. you've got some skills. I actually got chills during the Cherno scene with everyone shooting. Also man, you need another "actor" you just let me know :)

• Like 1

too bad thats for Day Zed instead of DayZ cool movie tho :lol:

btw wish there were more normal civilian type clothes instead of PMC dressed models.

• Like 1