broguenz

Cooked meat increases the hunters humanity when its consumed by others

Not much.. 10pts a steak? Daily limit of x?

Sharing a cow shouldn't be instant hero (but then again neither should being able to constantly blood pack someone that is kept bleeding / unconscious by someone else).

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Ehh it's a decent idea. I mean you are sacrificing your own gear for someone else.

I would love this. Imagine playing as a hunter who uses a crossbow and he gives meat to those in need.

Putting the meat into unhidden tents for any passer by to take and eat.

In the spirit of the post I'd like to give you a steak, but my bens will have to do.

I like it, although as a bandit it would just mean I have to kill more as a countermeasure. Its too easy to gain unwanted humanity, it shouldn't go up over time, or it should take a lot longer to go up in my opinion. Maybe trade the time without killing = humanity for more ideas like this.

the idea is quite good actually, but i have feeling that it will be problematic to implement. i think it would be easier to implement option to give person food/drinks, like its made with painkillers.

On one hand, I love this idea because it's all about sharing and reintroducing co-operation between survivors. Unfortunately though, this is just another way for bandits to slowly farm humanity, as cooked meat is easier to get than blood bags.

On one hand, I love this idea because it's all about sharing and reintroducing co-operation between survivors. Unfortunately though, this is just another way for bandits to slowly farm humanity, as cooked meat is easier to get than blood bags.

Luckily, most dip$hits "bandits" are just killing to see how low they can get their humanity scores, so this wouldn't concern me so much.

I like this idea. I already like to play Santa Claus and leave a steak or two in random tents that I find.